Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lampley's Voice Crack Watching Highlights Of Clottey Vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Wasnt it more to do with someone in the buisness dieying?
    That was for Wright-Williams.

Comment

People need to stop Red King me when I post that video of Cotto's wife and child crying over his humiliating loss to a one dimensional boxing bag. I wasn't the individual who recorded it and showed it on live TV. I wasn't the poster who made it into a gif. So stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        That was for Wright-Williams.
        Mabey that too but i havent even seen that so its another one too, think its Cotto vs Marg, im sure it is

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Mabey that too but i havent even seen that so its another one too, think its Cotto vs Marg, im sure it is
          You are right, he did, I remember now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            You are right, he did, I remember now.
            Good! Thought i was trippin for a second there!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Yes I know, I didnt wanna bring it up that it was during his son crying so I said replays, that was a sad traumatizing site. I wonder if he will keep the little tike at home this time.
              His family is in NY, not sure if they'll be attending the fight.

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              They'll show it again, they had no problem showing ricky hattons wife crying both times. But it won't be of cottos kids crying but cheering for their father! ****ing cotto-haters.
              I don't know why but I just didn't find those replays to be as graphic as the replay showing Cotto's wife and kid crying, maybe it's because his child was there or maybe because of the camera angle, they almost had that camera in her face.

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post

Are you talking about this video??
              Yep.

Comment

I only remember Lampley's voice cracking when Artie Curry died, the whole crew got emotional for that one. Williams-Wright that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  I only remember Lampley's voice cracking when Artie Curry died, the whole crew got emotional for that one. Williams-Wright that was.
                  Yeah I knew it, but my Wright-Williams seems to end right after the Williams post fight interview and i don't get to see the dramatic ending. I just remember it from the first time i saw it live on HBO. Nobody died in Margarito-Cotto, not that I know of.

Comment

He did crack up when Cotto lost, He made it clear through the way he talked and crack that he wanted Cotto to win, I would alway remember that fight.

He was also emotional when talking about the death in the HBO crew thing (Artie curry) but he did crack when Cotto lost.

Comment

He was very emotional after the Cotto/Marg fight when they showed footage then he talked about a cameraman who was sick with leukemia.

Comment

Working...
                      X