Kell Brook vs Stuart Elwell full fight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook vs Stuart Elwell full fight video

thankyou kindly.

I'd give you green K but my other account I can't reset the password. So good tidings to you

Comment

He hits this guys so perfectly right on the chin consistantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        He hits this guys so perfectly right on the chin consistantly.
        He said he's got his eye on Cotto Jennings .

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhat View Post
          He said he's got his eye on Cotto Jennings .
          what for Jennings, I pressume?

Comment

People will disagree with the stoppage but Brook was hurting him with every jab.

Loved the way Brook just took his time after both the knockdowns. I think he should have a couple of fights at European level, and then onto the world stage.

Comment

Good prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                People will disagree with the stoppage but Brook was hurting him with every jab.

Loved the way Brook just took his time after both the knockdowns. I think he should have a couple of fights at European level, and then onto the world stage.
                Looking at that there, I don't think he threw a punch that didn't hurt him.

Brook is so accurate it's scary. He's world-class offensively - already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Looking at that there, I don't think he threw a punch that didn't hurt him.

Brook is so accurate it's scary. He's world-class offensively - already.
                  Damn right. I don't know if he has amazing power or not yet? He only has 12 ko's from 19 fights. I have the feeling he likes to take his time and box, rather than take risks and go for early ko's. I think he will develop into a real heavy hitter over time.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Damn right. I don't know if he has amazing power or not yet? He only has 12 ko's from 19 fights. I have the feeling he likes to take his time and box, rather than take risks and go for early ko's. I think he will develop into a real heavy hitter over time.
                    He doesn't look like a massive banger really imo - deadly accurate.

he's hitting these guys right on the point of the chin. I'd imagine this is what Mayweather looked like early in his career.

He gave that Barrie Jones fella an awful beating.

I've only seen his last three fights, which to be fair is when he made the step-up and he's beasted all of them,and could have beat all three in the same night.

I'm well excited about Brook. Unless he turns out to be chinless, he is a world-champion-in-waiting like they say.

Comment

Working...
                    X