• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post

case in point ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
      I'm a Pac fan but I pretty much agree with this comment. I don't like Baroque type furniture either. I'm more into IKEA stuff. But if I had Pac's money, I'd definitely go modern and minimalist. Japanese and modern combined.

Like this...

minamalist or zen style really looks great... the pic you posted is a combo of zen and modern.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        i'm telling you. with money, doesn't come taste.
        I believe taste has nothing to do with choice of house style. A lot of moneyed people prefer old victorian style, some prefer mediterrenean. The modern style or zen has huge following among the younger generations.

Manny has taste for old victorian style, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
          Haha, lmao. You believe in ****. It's not PAC's. How would you know that fat dude ain't rollin' dough ? Anyway, I first found out through a guy that knows that flag bearer. And, there's a Yo*tube vid floatin' around with him sayin' it's his brother's.
          As I said earlier, you are misinformed. You don't know that fat dude. I buy from that flag bearer.

Comment

I don't like it either. Floyd's house looks better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              case in point ...
              pareng jom's tinging na lang tayo ng mga seksing pics sa sinulid natin.

Comment

I like how classy it is, You can tell someone classy lives there

Comment

Pac's house reminds me of that Direct TV commercial where that Russian guy kisses that tiny giraffe.

Comment

Working...
                  X