No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Knocks Out Liam Smith in Nine To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
    Good fight. Props to both men. Canelo is Canelo. Improving by fight but still for whatever reason likes to lay on the ropes and take not damaging shots but still shots.

Liam Smith is a damn good fighter. His stock went up. He is going to give the other Top fighters in the division hell.
    Defaq you on about? Who, out of the other top guys, is gonna get hell from this bum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Golovkin will brutalize this kid.
      So what?

A middleweight beating Alvarez means nothing.

Jacobs beats him too....big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Defaq you on about? Who, out of the other top guys, is gonna get hell from this bum?
        Nobody...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          GGG still beats the F out of Canelo
          This POS fight was even worse than GGG vs Brook. Who the hell would pay money to watch this ****?

Comment

• This was really one of the worst PPVs ive watched. It was like one of those old crappy Top Rank Latin Fury cards

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              This was really one of the worst PPVs ive watched. It was like one of those old crappy Top Rank Latin Fury cards
              How much did people have to pay to watch this crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilsonwilson View Post
                Everything being said is speculation, in regards to the negotiations and contracts. It's a business gentlemen and we will never know the truth of who "ducked" who. Seems childish to argue over it. I just want to watch great bouts. I'm fed up with mediocre fights. These suits are just laughing at the general population, they're making millions off of us with trash fights.
                I agree. Great post.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  no he vacated because he wanted more money. GGG doesnt deserve a 60-40 split lol.

golovkin turned down canelos offer anyway. GGG cant offer canelo anything, he is not the A side HAHAHA

GGG IS A COWARD.
                  You mean the offer that said 155lb or no fight? Yeah I wonder which 160 mandatory challenger wouldn't turn that down.

Comment

• This is how Canelo beats GGG. He gets in more body shots. Here comes the fallout in 5, 4, 3.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      How much did people have to pay to watch this crap?
                      a crazy 64.99 USD

Comment

Working...
                      X