Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real here...(warning, more racial ****)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Do some black Americans feel like boxing is "their" sport? Be honest here...i don't want the obligatory "look at the top fighters historically". Say so if you feel that way, be real about it. I notice a trend of dismissing non-black fighters as unskilled, and people being seriously bothered by non-black fighters being rated highly...almost as if they feel threatened by it. Let's put it all out on the table, instead of the covert racism and hating. I hate to add to all the race stuff on here...but i feel like some people need to lay it out there and stop all the passive aggressive trolling.

Ya'll hate on our fighters so bad you even talk about their nipples

Black fighters get the most hate going back to Jack Johnson and beyond.

Stop with the white victim nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      blah blah. yeah it's always the "black americans" and always "racial" it can NEVER be the other way around.

the irony of the theory.
      I wonder what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
        Lets actually be real here for a second...historically (20th Century onwards) boxing has been an AMERICAN sport and AMERICAS best athletes have been primarily BLACK (due to selective breeding for powerful/strong attributes amongst the black population in America ironically thanks to the slave trade). This doesn't speak for the rest of the world.

There's been some all time great White fighters throughout history and if Black Americans actually have some kind of superiority complex because they dominate American sports, then that's ****ing hilarious.
        Sorry to hurt your feelings but this didn't occur like everyone hopes AND has very little to do with black athletic superiority. That's like saying Mozart came out the womb able to play the piano. If you put in the work, you get results. The nonblacks that put in the work got the results.

We will probably never know how good many of those white fighters were throughout history because the majority were afraid to fight black fighters for decades.

Comment

I root for styles. Race and region has certainly played a part in styles and it may seem like you're rooting for a certain races because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
            The root of racism is biology. It's as natural as breathing.

Reparations for what? Who got reparations? Only 5% of Americans actually owned slaves. Africans were actively dealing slaves to the Whites in exchange for valuable resources (e.g food).

Whites selectively bred Black slaves to be physically dominant and exceptional, if I was a black man in the USA today I'd regard the White man as a great friend for giving me excellent physical genetics, superior to what they would have been had I stayed in Africa.

So let me ask you again, what reparations are we talking about again?
            So whites get credit for Black athleticism.
            You've been drinking Rush Limbaugh's piss too long.

We were superbad long before Slavery.

Slavery does not imbue people with athletic ability through the generations.

The word 'slave' comes from the word Slav...as in Slavic peoples.

They've been enslaved longer than Black American...so long it's named after them.

They should be the top athletes if your theory is correct.
            Last edited by Kigali; 09-13-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              Sorry to hurt your feelings but this didn't occur like everyone hopes AND has very little to do with black athletic superiority. That's like saying Mozart came out the womb able to play the piano. If you put in the work, you get results. The nonblacks that put in the work got the results.

We will probably never know how good many of those white fighters were throughout history because the majority were afraid to fight black fighters for decades.
              Well put......

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Ya'll hate on our fighters so bad you even talk about their nipples

Black fighters get the most hate going back to Jack Johnson and beyond.

Stop with the white victim nonsense.
                What do you mean y'all? I'm a fan of spence. I was talking about a certain segment who refuse to give any credit to non-black fighters and seem to take offense to european fighters being rated highly. I was just asking for those guys to be up front about it, instead of posting and contributing to 100 passive aggressive troll threads every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Mozart mastered the Piano around age 3, so he kind of did and yes that did occur, it's a documented fact and you only need to look to see the results of it. Natural Africans aren't built anything like USA blacks.

No respectable White Man would ever be afraid to fight a Black Man so I guess those white fighters weren't worth **** if what you just said is true (most likely isn't though and politics probably played a major role in it).

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    So whites get credit for Black athleticism.
                    You've been drinking Rush Limbaugh's piss too long.

We were superbad long before Slavery.

Slavery does not imbue people with athletic ability through the generations.

The word 'slave' comes from the word Slav...as in Slavic peoples.

They've been enslaved longer than Black American...so long it's named after them.

They should be the top athletes if your theory is correct.
                    The slavs weren't selectively bred you utter moron. Slavery had nothing to do with it, selective breeding did, do you even reading comprehension? What the....

Yes, White slave masters do get credit for the genetics USA Blacks possess, they literally bred them to be this way, this isn't new or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X