Boxing match give me some feedback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing match give me some feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYA8BTdMcU4
    Im the one in blue. what you guys think?

Very nice work my man... that was all yours.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-24-2016, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Ok, you were orthadox and he was south paw. If Make that guy stick out his jab. When he does just step forward toward the left, while ducking down toward your left, and stick the right hand down his throat. He'll be right there to eat it and eat it he will.

Also, since jabs are basically nllified, try straight rights, get low and shoot one right in to his belly. ... get low and shoot straight to his belly..... get low and shoot right in to his belly...... get low and shoot straight up for his face... touch the jab as you walk out of the exchange with the upperhand.

Against the south paws use that straight right a lot. Get low to the body then uptop. Mic it up, get him worrying about those straight rights to the body and head. Then start turning over the hooks and feast as you will.

It's obvious that you've had a number of bouts. Get that slip/right hand down, it'll help a southpaw not to use his jab at all onceyou stick that right hand down his throat a few times. If not the first time.........

Comment

Can't shoot out advice as I'm new to the sport and my goal is to start amature fighting so first off thanks for posting all your bouts....good to see how fast pace it is.

I gotta ask...it seemed like you took it easy in the beginning of the first round....then the last half of the round you started doing a lot of damage on him.

is that part of your Gameplan?

He looked real fast the first minute or so then he slowed down big time

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Ok, you were orthadox and he was south paw. If Make that guy stick out his jab. When he does just step forward toward the left, while ducking down toward your left, and stick the right hand down his throat. He'll be right there to eat it and eat it he will.

Also, since jabs are basically nllified, try straight rights, get low and shoot one right in to his belly. ... get low and shoot straight to his belly..... get low and shoot right in to his belly...... get low and shoot straight up for his face... touch the jab as you walk out of the exchange with the upperhand.

Against the south paws use that straight right a lot. Get low to the body then uptop. Mic it up, get him worrying about those straight rights to the body and head. Then start turning over the hooks and feast as you will.

It's obvious that you've had a number of bouts. Get that slip/right hand down, it'll help a southpaw not to use his jab at all onceyou stick that right hand down his throat a few times. If not the first time.........
          Thanks for the advice! This weekend im going to Germany for a fight so theres a big chance that I will fight against a southpaw again so im gonna try it out

Comment

Originally posted by Leftover40oz View Post
            Can't shoot out advice as I'm new to the sport and my goal is to start amature fighting so first off thanks for posting all your bouts....good to see how fast pace it is.

I gotta ask...it seemed like you took it easy in the beginning of the first round....then the last half of the round you started doing a lot of damage on him.

is that part of your Gameplan?

He looked real fast the first minute or so then he slowed down big time
            I already fought him once so i was just feeling him out and i wanted to see if he made any improvement

Comment

Good work man congratulations on the win

Comment

Working...
              X