Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! PBC has burned thorugh 143M dollars, investors lose 27.5% of its value!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    awesome, Inky is back
    Damn, hoping they just give the guy a IP ban already

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Good link....

Looking it over, I could only find the series h stock in the assets fund and not in the ivy ones...

Looks to be worth 32 mil at end of March... It only makes up like 1.2% of their portfolio...

Not sure how reliable boxing leaks Twitter is, I will hold judgement until Wall Street journal or CNBC does a report...

Their fund is up slightly year to date, so I see no overall loss in the fund

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        It'll pick back up when they start fighting on BET.
        yeah pick back up losing again :AOR::AOR::AOR:

Comment

That's a lot of mouths to feed.

Comment

Oh No How Dare They Spend Money To Get PBC Rolling! So he still has a lot more money to spend is basically what that means? I don't understand all of this stuff but yeah of course he spent a lot of money for the TV Time over the next few years.

Let me know when Actual Investors start to Pull Out of their Investment like AEG and others did with Golden Boy Promotions after Schaefer was fired. Then I think it would be time to panic when that happens. Investors are Wealthy People with plenty of Extra Money To Invest. Not Blue Collar 9 to 5 Workers like us who are looking for a quick turn around on their investments. I'm sure they understand how Investment works more than we do. They know Investments are a LONG TERM thing not a SHORT TERM thing.

All we can do is wait and see how everything turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Barcham has one of the hottest Sigs on BScene. How Dare You Disrespect Kate Upton.

Thank you, sir!

I do not see 887's posts because he is on my ignore list along with most of the other ignorant anti Golovkin trolls.

Comment

Spend money to make money....

Comment

Originally posted by 887
                  what kinda f**ked up fridge is that in your signature!!

dont you like any cushin for the pushin!!!

She needs a booty implant but she's still fine as hell. Them breasteses make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    She needs a booty implant but she's still fine as hell. Them breasteses make up for it.
                    War of games made me hate her

Comment

So, does that mean 143M was spent on the first two cards in March?

Comment

Working...
                      X