No announcement yet.

Fighters you think that would test out BKB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you think that would test out BKB

This is boxers and I guess UFC fighters too (don't think they get paid as much, but undercard/ME would get a decent amount).

Anyway, who do you think would dabble in this as a way to make money or a way to work their way back up? I don't see up and comers doing this since this could hurt you more than being in a ring

I know Curtis Stevens almost did this until he got his eliminator position. He's getting paid less than what Carson Jones would've gotten paid, so if he loses are can't get a Taylor shot, I can see him dabbling in this.

Phil Lo Greco expressed interest when he found out what they're getting paid.

Derrick Findley is a maybe, but he just won his last fight

They need better undercard fillers evidently because it was Big Decision Boxing leading up to the main I heard.
    Yes
    29.41%
    No
    35.29%
    Depends on the card
    35.29%

This circus would be perfect for Kimbo Slice.

Comment

Prime David Tua would be the GOAT.

Comment

Yea, Stevens almost did it. Probably would've made more money since the purse bid for his fight was like 60-80k....of which he has to split with N'Dam, who doesn't live in the States

Comment

Bam bam provodnikov jcc jr would excell here

Comment

Oh man, Stevens would have killed Vera.

I think guys like Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, etc. Guys with back to back losses on the big stage in boxing, looking to get paid and stay relevant.

Comment

Ruslan and Rios are interested in fighting each other. I would def pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Oh man, Stevens would have killed Vera.

I think guys like Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, etc. Guys with back to back losses on the big stage in boxing, looking to get paid and stay relevant.
                I can see Soto Karass doing it, but GBP will probably throw him out where he gets paid decent a few more times

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Ruslan and Rios are interested in fighting each other. I would def pay for that
                  I think they need to fight each other in the boxing square circle first...then despite who wins and how...they should do it again in the circle... circle.

Comment

I thought the Rosado-Vera fight was good but the format didn't do it for me. I think the Rosado-Vera would have been just as good in a traditional boxing ring and maybe better

Comment

Working...
                    X