• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    everything you said is basically wrong
    care to explain how??? ill wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ur missing the point. i dont have an issue with either of pac wins. the barerra win was great and the morales win was good. the point is saying his earlier wins were better is a stupid statement to make because it doesnt mean ****. the same could be said of a lot of fighters including pac. but of course mention pac and its instant attack mode. in fact the only win floyd coulf have had that would have mattered more than any of those earlier wins is pac. so if u want that kudos. ur argument is still trash. no matter how u cut it floyds resume is better than vlads. u can dress it up, come up with numerous ******ed criteria, at the end of the day, the resumes are nowhere near comparable. the fact that u are finding reasons to argue otherwise is pathetic and indicative of a person with an agenda. u when u compare a resume all that matters are the names on the resume, when the fighters fought those names, how the fights went down, the accomplishments of the fighters etc. all of that personal hate and sentiment is not becoming of grown men. its pathetic and feminine
      No, no to everything you said.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        No, no to everything you said.......
        lol, u respond to my posts and then when i pick on u u start crying. go troll elsewhere, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, u respond to my posts and then when i pick on u u start crying. go troll elsewhere, kid.
          Good post with a lot of substance. It definitely isn't a typical DempseyTrollan post. You can't stay civil more than 2 posts before you start lashing out and insulting everyone you disagree with. Everyone is telling you your posts are stupid and illogical and you still lash out and attack everyone with petty insults.

You're done

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Good post with a lot of substance. It definitely isn't a typical DempseyTrollan post. You can't stay civil more than 2 posts before you start lashing out and insulting everyone you disagree with. Everyone is telling you your posts are stupid and illogical and you still lash out and attack everyone with petty insults.

You're done
            lol, sure whatever u say kid. keep on trolling and ill keep on ignoring. if u wanna whine, go to the mods.

Comment

• No Maywesthers record takes a piss on both the Ks brother records. They fought in a era for HW that was marginal to say the best. The only legend either faced was Lewis and Vitali lost I mean he fought Briggs in 2010 that should be all you need to know about the type of competition they've faced.

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko
                Some of his Wins

Ruslan: B+ Fighter
                Sultan: B+ Fighter
                Chris Byrd: A- Fighter
                David Haye: B+ Fighter
                Sam Peter: B- Fighter
                42 Year Old Ray Mercer: STILL a B Fighter
                Tony Thompson: B- Fighter
                Eddie Chambers: B+ Fighter

This guy's beaten at least 8 B to A Rated fighters

Not one of those fighters were considered 'average' they were all dangerous in some way. Obviously outside of Byrd, they weren't A Level. But This is a damn good resume.

Comment

• there are many resumes than floyd. floyd isnt that special and wlad has a keeness to fight which floyd lacks.

AND to think some think floyd is equal to Pac is hilarious

Comment

• I can't stand Floyd, but his resume is far better than Wlads. Better skilled fighters, future hall of gamers and he's never lost. Has he cherry picked some? Sure. Outside of that though his resume is still way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Actually Wladimir's resume is better than Floyd's. Mayweather is 5'6". He is a squirt. David Haye, Sultan Ibragimov, Samuel Peter would put him in a coma. p4p is just egalitarian nonsense. You don't have a basketball league for people under 6 foot, you don't have a soccer league for guys who can't run fast, but in boxing you have lower weight division for people who can't compete with the big boys.
                      Holy Christ that is about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                      X