Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Filipinas Vs. Hot Mexicanas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Conquistadors pillaged the Indian vilages with the goal of weakening the integrity of the opposing ethnic group. That's why when you fill out forms for jobs or at the DMV Hispanic is divided into two groups, non-white and white hispanics. You don't see that with the other ethnic groups.

The Conquistadors did a good job of ethnic cleansing(hehe).

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
      Same thing goes for the Filipinos,y'all can't put someone who is half this, half that. So, those are the new rules. Since the Mexicans already put their pics up. Those pics would have to be taken down, they're disqualified, it is clear that those broads are not just Indios, they have a mix of Spanish. It has to be 100% Mexican, as in Indian, we all know Native American Indian women generally have no t*ts & ass.

I think the Mexicans will have a hard time with these new rules. 'Cause every Conquistador got a hold of Pocahontas and never let go. Many Indian women bore tons of kids from the Conquistadors raping them. That's why most Mexicans claim Spanish-Indian(haha). The Conquistadors did do some positive things afterall.
      Do you know what Mexicans are you ****ing dumb little midget? What the **** do you mean Mexicans are 100% Indian? obviously you slanted eye'd motha ****er dont know **** about our history and background.. Native Americas are NATIVE AMERICANS NOT MEXICANS... Mexicans ARE a mix of European AND Native American, we are MIXED, thats what we are.. u ****ing dumb ****, shut the **** up, so does this mean that most Mexicans that are light skinned arent Mexican? what are they then? Spaniards? PFFTTT get the **** out, why doesnt this apply to cubans? puerto ricans? etc...? They are all mixed with black european and indian, THATS what Cubans, Puerto Ricans are, not just just one race, you ****ing china men

Comment

and quit bitching and post your Ching Tang ugly ass bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          NYAHAHAHA,
          you basically are looking for special treatment to even things out, like women in the army , the women get a head start over men and qualify to make the army with lower scores over the men, alright i understand you,
          Why would I need to look for special treatment. If the Mexicans wanna put up pics of Hispanic whites, fine, the Pinoys can do the same. But that's not the authentic look of either group!

I mean, can you really say Thalia is a Mexican, compared to Eva Longoria's features. C'mon now. If the Mexicans are all about "keepin' it real" then post some Indian lookin' b*tches. Not someone whose features are of European stock! Just watch any Telenovela on a Latino channel, it's b*tches w/ blonde and blue eyes, or red-heads and brunettes! That **** ain't Mexican!!

Comment

The Conquistadors pillaged the Indian vilages with the goal of weakening the integrity of the opposing ethnic group. That's why when you fill out forms for jobs or at the DMV Hispanic is divided into two groups, non-white and white hispanics. You don't see that with the other ethnic groups.

The Conquistadors did a good job of ethnic cleansing(hehe).
            thats nice, so you still want the special treatment rules you created for the phillipine hoes to even things out in order to get phillipinas more of a winning chance against mexico

Yes or No(Just one answer no buts, ifs or whats) Yes or No

Comment

Originally posted by unbanxcaret View Post
              and quit bitching and post your Ching Tang ugly ass bitches.
              Then quit frontin' and post some flat @sses w/ no tit having Indian b*tches!!

You probably can't, 'cause the Conquistadors made y'all weak, the dominant gene won. That's why there's alot of mestizos, id*ot. Part of the conquistadors strategy was to make y'all look like 'em. Pocahontas obviously didn't mind givin' up the puntang to Jose Guttierez.

If I start putting up pics of Filipino women and they had blond and blue eyes. would still say they're Ching Tang b*tches!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                thats nice, so you still want the special treatment rules you created for the phillipine hoes to even things out in order to get phillipinas more of a winning chance against mexico

Yes or No(Just one answer no buts, ifs or whats) Yes or No
                Get it through your dumb, thick skull, it's not about special treatment, it's about keepin' it authentic(do you even know what the word authentic means)

Comment

Is eating Taco bell, the same as eatin' street tacos in Tijuana, c'mon now. See where I'm comin' from?

Comment

If it wasnt for spain there wouldnt be no Mexicans, just native americans.

Comment

Why would I need to look for special treatment. If the Mexicans wanna put up pics of Hispanic whites, fine, the Pinoys can do the same. But that's not the authentic look of either group!

I mean, can you really say Thalia is a Mexican, compared to Eva Longoria's features. C'mon now. If the Mexicans are all about "keepin' it real" then post some Indian lookin' b*tches. Not someone whose features are of European stock! Just watch any Telenovela on a Latino channel, it's b*tches w/ blonde and blue eyes, or red-heads and brunettes! That **** ain't Mexican!!
                      Not all Mexicans are about keeping it real, i keep it real with real people, honest people , you are steotyping mexicans when you say we are about keeping it real, not everyone is real, im real if you keep it real with me and if you are real as well, but i dont know you, i ll be a fool if i keep it too real and expose my weaknesses to someone i dont know, dont steotype all mexicans as thinggs and generalize us to us all doing one thing, like keeping it real with complete strangers who may wanna do me wrong, maybe you are doing just that,

Do you still ask for special treatment rulesyou created for phillipinas

Comment

Working...
                      X