Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think any Floyd fan really gives a ****. He wasn't getting any credit for the fight anyway, so he just chose to use the hater's faces as toilet paper at the weigh in.

Your ***** ass is still crying about it 7 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      LOL...........................did you finish college????......seriously
      Says the dude who uses ....................... instead of ,

Comment

No, I haven't. I'm only 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          lmao, DAMN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
            I don't think any Floyd fan really gives a ****. He wasn't getting any credit for the fight anyway, so he just chose to use the hater's faces as toilet paper at the weigh in.

Your ***** ass is still crying about it 7 months later.
            they dont give a ****.........when floyd makes a ***** move......lol

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            says the dominican who keeps replying in my threads............and have me in ignore.........lol...............youre lucky i aint a ***** like you....

Comment

says the dominican who keeps replying in my threads............and have me in ignore.........lol...............youre lucky i aint a ***** like you....
              A ***** move is making the WW champion of the world defend his title at 145 lbs. when the WW limit is 147 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                No, I haven't. I'm only 16.
                lol....ok you get a pass.........

Comment

A ***** move is making the WW champion of the world defend his title at 145 lbs. when the WW limit is 147 lbs.
                  LOL......................bitchier than making a career featherweight go up to welterweight........then coming in over the agreed upon limit................................do the computation

Comment

Yes it the worst of 2 evils , coming up in weight is always going to hurt you much less than going down into the too light for your body zone , ask Oscar and to make the point I would bet real money after seeing both fights , JMM that fought Floyd would beat the Oscar that fought Pac .

Comment

I guess i am not the only one who can't reply but mine is a diffrent member though.

Comment

Working...
                      X