Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that kovalev isn't disliked as GGG shows it's not race related, but resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    Oh please, everyone underrated him before the Hopkins fight.
    Ive been a Kov fan since he was fighting on live television on cbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What would've happened if he called out GGG? That seem to be the reason a lot of people hate Ward and Lara
      Not really. I dislike Ward because he's a huge diva and claims to be all that with only 1 really good win(Froch). Lara, kinda still a fan of his but he really did ruin it for himself against Canelo.

I'm not just the only one with those thoughts. I've seen plenty of Golovkin fans with similar reasons.

Ward beating Kovalev would really shut a lot of people up, myself included.

Comment

• You can agree to disagree all you want, but the truth will always prevail.

People respect Kovalev more than they do GGG because he actually has a semi decent resume. Plus he's stepping up yet again to fight P4P #1 Andre Ward.

What is Lil Gina doing on the other hand? Scrolling through Page 2 of the Welterweight rankings on boxrec for his next opponent?

Comment

• Thats what it comes down to for me. Can care less about race or color of skin

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
            You can agree to disagree all you want, but the truth will always prevail.

People respect Kovalev more than they do GGG because he actually has a semi decent resume. Plus he's stepping up yet again to fight P4P #1 Andre Ward.

What is Lil Gina doing on the other hand? Scrolling through Page 2 of the Welterweight rankings on boxrec for his next opponent?
            You're a white dude who supports TMT and criticizes Golovkin. You've just ruined the arguments of the racists on here lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              You're a white dude who supports TMT and criticizes Golovkin. You've just ruined the arguments of the racists on here lol..
              The funny thing is that I liked Lil G when he was on the come up, but I just can't respect him any longer considering the circumstances. The way he blatantly ducked Ward was so shameful it just gutted me big time. And the fact that he tried to beg Floyd for a fight is what sealed the deal. What a coward he is.

I honestly won't be surprised when they announce another WW as his next opponent.

Comment

• Dumb wi.gger troll

Trolls nowadays are weak, so noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                X