Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes you trolls think Khan fighting Mayweather is Lottery 4 him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
    Because his ass is on the way to divorce court and he's trying to keep his hair above water.

It's called prizefighting and khan can't do it forever. He'll need the pay day to pay for all his post ring career vices and divorce payoffs. Infidelity is a mother****er and he's beyond the point of being beyond the anullment stage.

I respect the guy for making a job out of the sport version of war, but he's been a very lucky to still be this high. Nothing's gonna stretch his post fighting lifestyle and prince hamed sized appetite for mcdonald's liquor, rehab and katy price's coke habit better than a floyd fight before prescott, swift or diaz earn a rematch with him and he's out of the sweepstakes forever.
    So you just make up stuff now?

Khan doesn't need the overhyped Mayweather payday, he just wants to fight what is being sold as the "best" so he become #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      So you just make up stuff now?

Khan doesn't need the overhyped Mayweather payday, he just wants to fight what is being sold as the "best" so he become #1.
      Are you saying prince hamed isn't humongous?

Have you seen the size of khan's nostrils lately? Forcast calls for heavy snowfall in the not too distant future.

Comment

Yeah khan does not too bad for himself considering he's up and down more than Courtney loves knickers

Comment

Yep, Khan has a lot of money.

People have shit all over Khan for no reason whatsoever.

Comment

khan must make alot of money in endorsements because I don't think hes ever gotten more than 2 million for a fight

Comment

Lol amir king khan is the king of the people. Fraud jr is the king of frauds leeches gold-diggers and cowards.

King khan is more popular among the commoners.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                Exactly he just doesn't brag about his assets and money too much.

Comment

What makes you buttwipes think Khan fighting Mayweather is Lottery 4 him?

he'll be that much closure to financial retirement. plus gaining status.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    Seriously? I read a lot of trolls posting comments like Khan wants a big fat paycheck lottery payday retirement paycheck lmao. Khan is one of the richest celebrities in the Uk with a net Worth of 28+ Million $ (also that was till last year). Maximum Khan will make from fighting Mayweather is 3-5 Million thats maximum I could think off, while he can make 5-7 by fighting Kelly Brook in the Uk.

Do check this out if you don't believe me (till 2012)

http://www.tsmplug.com/richlist/amir-khan-net-worth/

Do tell me how? just saying! Khan fighting mayweather is no lottery ticket or some dream retirement paycheck or something.
                    If Khan really wanted to maximize his earnings he'd return to England get promoter Eddie Hearn to get him fights solely in England thus allowing every fight Khan has to be PPV's...

Did Khan decide to pick the harder root or the more cash root?
                    Haters gonna hate, he deserves respect he has done what MANY British fighters wouldn't do and that is set up shop in another country whilst in fact he really doesn't need to...

I've gone from a huge hater of him to liking him because you gotta realize he listens to you haters and the fans, when Maidana was this unstoppable force everyone was afraid of he took the fight and took it in America a neutral venue and he won in a dramatic fun fight and the only person to be dropped was Maidana!
                    Now he fought and schooled Collazo and now Collazo is this bum but when Collazo stopped Ortiz it was an entirely different picture, give props where it is due.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      If Khan really wanted to maximize his earnings he'd return to England get promoter Eddie Hearn to get him fights solely in England thus allowing every fight Khan has to be PPV's...

Did Khan decide to pick the harder root or the more cash root?
                      Haters gonna hate, he deserves respect he has done what MANY British fighters wouldn't do and that is set up shop in another country whilst in fact he really doesn't need to...

I've gone from a huge hater of him to liking him because you gotta realize he listens to you haters and the fans, when Maidana was this unstoppable force everyone was afraid of he took the fight and took it in America a neutral venue and he won in a dramatic fun fight and the only person to be dropped was Maidana!
                      Now he fought and schooled Collazo and now Collazo is this bum but when Collazo stopped Ortiz it was an entirely different picture, give props where it is due.
                      if i recall khan left U.K. to come to america to be with better trainers and better sparring .

Comment

Working...
                      X