If Mares KO's gonza, when will the PED suspicions begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    And what about PDL?
    Stopped in the 1st round by JuanMa who himself has a questionable chin.
    The fact that you think that KO'ing someone with a well known glass chin should raise flags about Mares is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Mares is probably on PEDS but not injectables probably the over the counter supplement powders or pills. He has a new conditioning coach.

His body and power is something crazy, he was never known as a power puncher but the way he dropped and finished PDL reminded me of how Marquez first dropped Pacman.

Also like Marquez his muscles have grown, Mares forearms and face have muscles, this is a sign of ped usage.

The majority of Mexican boxers don't have muscular bodies, they are usually soft and lanky, not ripped with hard muscles. Vargas is an example he got bigger muscles and than he tested positive, Marquez got big muscles at 40 and aligned with a roid dealer, Mares is another example he used to have a smooth body like Vargas,and JMM, and than got huge for his division really muscular.

This is Mares body before

Look at his jawline and muscles look at the definition in the forearms and the large traps and shoulders.
      That was him years ago. NSB is full of skinny out of shape guys if that pic of mares is huge and muscular

Comment

Juan Diaz won his comeback fight and his next fight by KO. Nobody does that after a 2 year lay off! Clear sign of PEDS...right, Pactards?

Comment

Every body is guilty or suspect in boxing but i wont say he is on some ish until he tests positive.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            I guess anyone who scores a big ko and isn't GGG or Matthysse is a suspect on nsb.
            Perez, Agbeko, Moreno, and Morel all had never been stopped before Mares fought them. Darchinyan and PDL had both been stopped once but are both tough guys. I was surprised when Mares stopped Ponce but he was landing clean punches at will. Ponce didn't know what do about Mares speed. And in all honesty I thought the stoppage was a little premature, Ponce was hurt but that bad IMO. Either way the ref was saving PDL from the inevitable.

I don't remember people accusing Martinez of anything after he iced Williams. He had fought a hard 12 rounds with him the year before and in the rematch, lights out. It was a perfect punch just like JMM did to Pacquiao. JMM and Pacquiao fought 36 rounds before the 4th meeting the only difference in that fight was Manny had never been hit with a right hand like that from Marquez or anyone for that matter. It wasn't be found power it was just a perfect punch.
            Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            That was still a scary KO.
            IMO, he was landing that shot in the first fight frequently too wasn't he?
            In the first fight Martinez actually knocked Williams down in the first round and hurt him several times with the same shot he would stop Williams with in the second fight. lol. I wasn't at all that shocked that Sergio stopped him, the nature of the knockout was brutal though. Going into the Williams I fight, Sergio had stopped 14 of his last 16 opponents (if you include the would be Cintron stoppage).

About the Marquez v. Pacquiao KO people forget that Marquez actually sent Pac flying with a grazing left hook in one of the earlier rounds. Marquez would never have knocked Pac down with that kind of shot before. Further, he looked entirely different from what he looked against Floyd; I actually thought he looked like a mutant ninja turtle with those ridiculous trap muscles. He also has an HGH looking belly in some of his recent pictures. He also has Heredia in his corner... it doesn't get more suspicious than that.
            Last edited by BafanaBafana; 08-24-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              That was him years ago. NSB is full of skinny out of shape guys if that pic of mares is huge and muscular
              huge and muscular for his division.

look at the bulging traps and capped shoulders.

Comment

Mares is probably on PEDS but not injectables probably the over the counter supplement powders or pills. He has a new conditioning coach.

His body and power is something crazy, he was never known as a power puncher but the way he dropped and finished PDL reminded me of how Marquez first dropped Pacman.

Also like Marquez his muscles have grown, Mares forearms and face have muscles, this is a sign of ped usage.

The majority of Mexican boxers don't have muscular bodies, they are usually soft and lanky, not ripped with hard muscles. Vargas is an example he got bigger muscles and than he tested positive, Marquez got big muscles at 40 and aligned with a roid dealer, Mares is another example he used to have a smooth body like Vargas,and JMM, and than got huge for his division really muscular.

This is Mares body before

Look at his jawline and muscles look at the definition in the forearms and the large traps and shoulders.

Big rounded shoulders and bulging traps are usually a sign, Evander also had this
                LOL.

so do you accuse of Pacquiao on being on PEDS too?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer
                  Well if everyone wants to accuse Marquez and Pac of PEDs, Mares is up there
                  How does that make sense when Pac and Marquez dropped people unconscious and Mares didnt look vicious at all taking out Ponce. Mares just broke him down technically kind of like Hopkins-Glenn Johnson.

I dont get how ppl say Marquez was on steroids. Manny jumped into that punch after 5 rounds of back and forth action like the other 3 fights..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

huge and muscular for his division.

look at the bulging traps and capped shoulders.
                    Have you seem ponce de Leon, He has 2X the muscle. Take a pic of Brandon rios flexin and you will also see "bulging" muscles. Don't be ridiculous. I don't understand why people start dumb crap like this for no reason

Comment

And you guys said this guy was gonna KO Rigo?!

Comment

Working...
                      X