brandon rios

danny garcia

who wins?

i have hatton losing all of them
    lol, e-nough.

Comment

I'd pick Hatton over all 3.

Comment

WBC International Light Welterweight Title (2007)
        IBO Light Welterweight Title (January 2007 - May 2009)
        WBU Light Welterweight Title (2001 - 2005)
        BBBofC Light Welterweight Title (2000)
        WBA Inter-Continental Light Welterweight Title (2000)
        WBO Inter-Continental Light Welterweight Title (1999 - 2000)
        BBBofC Central Area Light Welterweight Title (1999)

World Titles

IBF Light Welterweight Title (2)
        WBA World Welterweight Title
        WBA Super World Light Welterweight Title
        IBF Light Welterweight Title (1)

Awards & Recognition

2005 Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year: Hatton is the first British boxer to receive the award since its inception in 1928
        2005 ESPN.com Fighter of the Year
        Mens Fitness Magazine's Fittest Sportsman
        2007 Awarded the honor of Order of the British Empire - Member (MBE)

CMON NOW GUYS

SERIOUSLY ....

Comment

Lucas possibly beats Hatton but not the rest. Hatton was great at creating his offense then smothering yours. He'd hit and grab Rios and Garcia all night. Lucas is craftier and has a pretty mean inside game and cagey defense in there as well. I think Lucas is just a bit more consistant and would take less damage than hed receive. Hatton may have not had great defense, but Garcia and Rios would just never get into a rhythm to where they cod time Ricky. Theyre just not fast or smart enough to do it ala Pac/Floyd. Garcia has to completely sit down on his left hook, Hatton would clinch before he could wind up. Rios wouldnt be able to keep the windmill going long enough becore he was grabbed. Ricky had very fast feet...

Garcia COULD win though, but Rios is hard to imagine.....

Comment

Hatton could beat them all tbh, especially Rios. Hatton had a great chin and he is someone nobody really likes fighting because he is just so relentless and makes the fight ugly. Garcia is too slow to beat Hatton tbh, we have not seen how he handles that kind of pressure. Very flatfooted, slow fighter who relies on his power. Rios would get beaten no ****ing doubt. Matthyse would be a more interesting fight in terms of how each would do, Hatton is just better though imo. PRIME Hatton at 140, was a beast. Very underrated now because of how he got brutalised by Mayweather/Pac and how he looked in his last fight. I saw some of his old fights recently, and his foot work was amazing..he cut off the ring very well and didn't really give you any room/leverage for you to tee off on him when he pressured..unless you are Mayweather.

Comment

I dunno i just think Rios has some next level toughness you know, Hatton could hurt him to the body but Rios definitely bangs harder to the head.

Having had a bit more time on it it is possible Hatton gets too close to Rios as well which would take away his power somewhat. Like i say i think its a 50/50 fight.

I think Rios is waiting to be exposed by a boxer (cough Abril cough) but brawlers are always going to find it hard against him because of his power, chin and in fighting.

Matthysse, from what ive seen, has everything you need to beat ricky. He has the footwork, the toughness, and the power. Hattons best shot would be to outwork him Imo.

And Garcia i already went through..

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I dunno i just think Rios has some next level toughness you know, Hatton could hurt him to the body but Rios definitely bangs harder to the head.

Having had a bit more time on it it is possible Hatton gets too close to Rios as well which would take away his power somewhat. Like i say i think its a 50/50 fight.

I think Rios is waiting to be exposed by a boxer (cough Abril cough) but brawlers are always going to find it hard against him because of his power, chin and in fighting.

Matthysse, from what ive seen, has everything you need to beat ricky. He has the footwork, the toughness, and the power. Hattons best shot would be to outwork him Imo.

And Garcia i already went through..

I'm not sure about that, Rios has only fought once at 140 and tends to wear guys down from an accumulation. Hatton stopped many durable guys to both head & body with one shot.
                Hatton had some serious firepower at 140.

I don't think Hatton has much trouble stopping Rios tbh who I think would probably be too brave for his own good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by neetzsche View Post
                    matthysse definitely beats him. The other two could go either way.
                    ding ding ding this ^^^^

Comment

Would of been great fights, In my opinion they would all be pick them fights..Hatton in his prime was tough as nails

Comment

Working...
                      X