No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Rosado on Tap For For January 19th, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Good for Rosado but wtf is GGG fighting a jmw? there is plenty to choose from at 160....

he's not picking his fights at this stage. he just trains and fights. i'd guess that his team are trying to take the biggest fights for the most money right now, and they aren't getting any interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
      The thing its ... a few years ago i was a bodybuilder and walker around at almost 190lbs hahaha i know that sounds crazy also i was just 17 or 18 y/o at the time so when i started boxing ( seriously because i used to train just for the cardio ) i dropped a ton of weight but maintained a lot of muscle : ) ahaha i used to look really different ill show some pics sometime.

And gettin back on topic i do agree that GGG its on his prime right about now.
      Damn dude, that's freakish. So I guess that's an older picture and not your current physique.

Maybe GGG will surprise us all with a china chin? Only way I can honestly see Rosado winning. Don't think he could outbox, outrough or out power GGG...

Comment

I'm anxious to see Golovkin destroy another fighter.

Comment

Damn. Mixed emotions. I like both fighters.

Golovkin should win.

Just hope Rosado can recover and still get his shot at K9.

Comment

My main question here is, why did they not go with Guerrero? Guerrero is the natural MW and also beat Rosado. Guerrero also approached Golovkin for the fight no?

Comment

I like gabe a lot, he's a throwback tough guy. I don't expect it to competitive though. GGG is such a beast, and very technically sound. Remember he's a Olympic silver medalist. He does get tagged, but I think it's more bait then defensive flaws. He's got a granite chin. Gabe is just too over matched in ever aspect. I feel they're trying to showcase GGG in nyc. I'll def be there. If I recall correctly, Fernando Guerrero beat gabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Good for Rosado but wtf is GGG fighting a jmw? there is plenty to choose from at 160....
                Word is that GGG is a natural 154 lbs.'er as well!!!

Comment

Nothing against Rosado, he is a good fighter, but the last thing I wanted to see was GGG fighting someone moving up. Color me disappointed.

Comment

No offence to Rosado who I like but this is disappointing for those of us who want to see GGG in tough with the divisional best as befitting a champion. What's happened to Pirog?

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                      No offence to Rosado who I like but this is disappointing for those of us who want to see GGG in tough with the divisional best as befitting a champion. What's happened to Pirog?
                      Wants a tune up fight coming out of his injury

Comment

Working...
                      X