Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you most like to see get KTFO (in the future) -- Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you most like to see get KTFO (in the future) -- Mayweather or Pacquiao?

After the years of delaying the match up which never happened a lot of people are sick and tired of both these boxers for not fighting each other, even though at the same time they're still fans of them. Strange situation to be in.

So which of the two would you like to see get knocked out in the future, would you like them both to get knocked out, or indeed neither one?

And this knockout is not through fighting each other, but knocked out by a different opponent altogether.

So here's an example:

Mayweather knocked out by Martinez
    Pacquiao knocked out by Marquez
    Mayweather
    57.45%
    Pacquiao
    19.15%
    Both
    12.77%
    No one
    10.64%

Matthysse knocks them both out at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Matthysse knocks them both out at 147.
      your to exited about matthyse. matthyse needs to beat guys like garcia and the other top fighters to be even considered. I think both would beat matthyse and i hate both of them. Hope both get knocked the fck out. pac by marquez and mayweather by the ginger

Comment

I hope them both put too much on their upper cut and hit their selves and knock themselves out. ala golatta

Cowards.

Comment

Mayweather and it's not even close.

Pacquiao is humble, Mayweather is waaaay too arrogant about his 0. Infact that's one of his fanboys talking points. Thathes undefeated, and will retire undefeated.

Comment

I voted no one. I want Floyd's fan boys to get KTFO COLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              your to exited about matthyse. matthyse needs to beat guys like garcia and the other top fighters to be even considered. I think both would beat matthyse and i hate both of them. Hope both get knocked the fck out. pac by marquez and mayweather by the ginger
              There was alot more needed intensity from him against ajose. He got the crooked kick in the ass from the judah and devon fixes. His pressure stops pac positive and possibly tkos may.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                There was alot more needed intensity from him against ajose. He got the crooked kick in the ass from the judah and devon fixes. His pressure stops pac positive and possibly tkos may.
                pac has one of the greatest chins in the sport no way he is getting stopped. Dude will be to fast for matthyse. He looked like a beast againt ajose but we need to seem fight some one more proven. He looks like the goods but pac is on another level as is mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  pac has one of the greatest chins in the sport no way he is getting stopped. Dude will be to fast for matthyse. He looked like a beast againt ajose but we need to seem fight some one more proven. He looks like the goods but pac is on another level as is mayweather
                  Bradley showed hes uninterested, marquez showed hes past it. Im not talking prime im talking now.

Comment

They have both become irrelevant to me. Mayweather is the best in the world but he has slowed down to the point that his time on top is nearly done. Both he and PAC are ripe for the picking. I'd personally rather see them win and retire on wins rather then lose to chumps they would have embarrassed a couple of years ago. That said, go Marquez!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X