Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    The best answer that can be given in this thread is: I/we don't know.
    Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    good answer
    believe what you want but i know for a fact he is real

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      We shall taste death..looks like those scientists who "know" so much havent come with the magical pill to prevent us from dying...

Everyone is given a time..some live 80 some only 20..the truth is that those scientists havent even come up with anything to cure deadly cancer but are so smart to tell us that everything is mathematical and what not..
      i find it funny that a dude giving a thumbs down to science is using the computer and the internet (which owes it's existence to scientific advancement) doing so...

go and visit a shaman or a priest for your medical check-ups next time...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        We shall taste death..looks like those scientists who "know" so much havent come with the magical pill to prevent us from dying...
        People die therefore god exists? It's novel, I'll give you that.

Everyone is given a time..some live 80 some only 20..the truth is that those scientists havent even come up with anything to cure deadly cancer but are so smart to tell us that everything is mathematical and what not..
        There are cures for many "deadly cancers" and many of these cancers are only deadly because science has found a cure for other diseases that otherwise would have killed the patient well before the cancer took hold.

Ok so who created those molecules and atoms??nothing creates itself
        Again you resort to "who". It's an impossibly infantile way of looking at the world. It's the sort of thing that young children do, ascribing agency to things that don't have agency. Like "Who painted the ice marks on my window? Who is blowing to make the wind? Who is crying to make it rain? Who is stomping to make the thunder?"

The answer is: There is no who.

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        God has no beginning and no end..hes not created hes the creator..bring me one of your scientists and let em create something out of nothing
        Ah I see so your argument is "Everything needs a creator. Except for this one thing that doesn't."

This is a fallacy called "special pleading". You're arguing by establishing a rule (something can't come from nothing and everything had to have a beginning) and then breaking your rule (except for god which doesn't count). What if your rule is wrong? As it happens your rule is wrong.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        There's a Womble in my garden, i've got no proof there is, but i believe it so it's true.

You live on Wimbledon Common?

Atheist believe in the devil without realising it..the devils biggest wish is for them not to believe in God..stupid charles darwin monkey loving f@gs
        Muslims believe that aliens built the pyramids and the alien's biggest wish is that they show their arses.

Isn't it fun making up silly beliefs then saying that an entire group of people must believe in them? No atheists do not believe in the devil you dreary ******.

i mean really we JUST HAPPEN to be the only planet just the right distance from the Sun for life in this Galaxy??really??ya'll believe that??We just happen to be the only planet here with air to breath and water to drink??really this all JUST HAPPENED BY CHANCE? So we have gotten so high and mighty with technology that we now want to eliminate God?amazing
        Where did you get the notion that this is the only planet in "the galaxy" with air to breath and water to drink? And how is that proof of god? What if we could breathe methane and drink ammonia? Could god not make that happen?

Also I'm not sure why you would say "chance". If earth really was the only planet in the galaxy to hold life it would still be the result of a hundred billion rolls of the dice.

God is perfect so whatever bad is happening in this world can not be traced to God it's man that commits evil..

Theres bad Muslims,Christians,Jews and Bhuddists but one can not blame the religion or God because of the mistakes those individuals commit..
        It's true that you can't blame god for the horror of the world. No more than you could blame Donald Duck. And for the same reason.

Who makes the day turn into the night and the night into day?
        Horus and his magic chariot? The Great Juju at the top of the mountain? Apollo? Helios?

Or the consequence of being in a spinning orbit around a giant nuclear fusion reactor powered by gravity?

Scientists have there opinion but let them create life out of nothing or let them try to stop the earth from turning..
        "Let them try to stop the earth from turning"? You come out with some crap.

Exactly..the fact is that the universe is precise that is proof enough that someone must of created it..the way the planets are lined up..

Or I could believe in what you probably believe in..

There was a big bang and the planets lined up all perfectly..but even then who made the big bang happen?..we know that something cant come or happen without someone making it happen or creating it.
        What does that mean? All the planets "lined up perfectly"?

Man i have taken 4 bullets from a .45
        been stabbed
        been locked up for 2 years in the penatentary
        not to mention all the other hell ive been through
        Maybe god is trying to tell you something.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Not being able to explain things does not automatically mean God did it.

Coming up with scientific reasons for why something occurs, does not mean God didn't set the wheels in motion for that occurence to form itself.

It can go both ways.

The truly intelligent person realizes, understands, and admits that in the grand scheme of everything that is everything... That he really knows nothing.

The best answer that can be given in this thread is: I/we don't know.
        But surely you see the virtue in trying to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          WE'RE NOT THE ONLY PLANET TO BE THE CORRECT DISTANCE FROM A STAR IN THE WHOLE GALAXY, THAT IS NONSENSE.

http://www.universetoday.com/83012/k...abitable-zone/

And secondly to make that assertion when we've literally nowhere near examined all the exoplanets, we've literally done like 1 in 100 million or something, probably more.
          That planet is not in out galaxy(the milky way) i said in this galaxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            WE'RE NOT THE ONLY PLANET TO BE THE CORRECT DISTANCE FROM A STAR IN THE WHOLE GALAXY, THAT IS NONSENSE.

http://www.universetoday.com/83012/k...abitable-zone/

And secondly to make that assertion when we've literally nowhere near examined all the exoplanets, we've literally done like 1 in 100 million or something, probably more.
            yup dont forget that seeing those planets can look totally different right now. if there is life on those planets and they are seeing us there is a high chance they are witnessing the disaster of two planets destroying each-other the earth-moon and moon-earth.

Comment

• People haven't even properly created teh hoverboard from Back To The Future yet, so how teh fuck are they gonna create a universe ?

Comment

• Here's Morgan Freeman saying fuck faith..

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  To some it may seem like a small correction, but it really isn't when you think about it.

But it is closer to 1 trillion than 100 million

as opposed to

No doubt a lot more than even that.

You've been making excellent posts in this thread.
                  Actually it would be

as opposed to

You've been making excellent posts in this thread.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC

Comment

• Aran Ra is such a nice guy. I met him in austin some months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X