No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder latest fight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder latest fight video

Just like I predicted long ago. The boy is learning fast. He has grown in the skills department. He seems to be more relaxed,and composed, not as wild and reckless like before. Something that experince and a good coach is needed to achieve. Wilder has something no other present heavyweight has, A combonation of speed,power,reach,height,strenght foot work, balance and skills. The only questions that remain are heart and chin. Those two could very well end his career before it even begins, but he is a very good prospect. If he continues on this track, and gains a few pounds as he closes in on 30 years of age he can be the future of the division. I predicted that by the end of 2014 Wilder will have unified all the belts and become America's next Undefeated Undispruted Heavyweight World champion!

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 10-25-2012, 08:36 PM.

How much does he weigh? Got some chicken legs.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      He was 215 for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        LOL yeah you right he does, but that enables him to move with alot of speed like a basketball player, changing angles and pivoting spinning and turning his opponants. He will gain some weight as he matures and get older. His right hand is straight TNT! Wilder boxes like a welterweight, very rare for a heavyweight!
        Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 12-01-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

David Long is a certified tomato can, he got KTFO in the 1st round by homeless bum Mike Miller (6-22)

Wilder is garbage. He will never amount to anything. He only fights bums, 20 fights, 20 tomato cans. He recently got knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd by ceritified tomato can Harold Sconiers (17-24)

Here's a video of the glass chinned Wilder getting KTFO by Russian Cruiserweight Evgeny Romanov...KO is at 1:50

The Russians dominated the Americans in every weight class in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
            David Long is a certified tomato can, he got KTFO in the 1st round by homeless bum Mike Miller (6-22)

Wilder is garbage. He will never amount to anything. He only fights bums, 20 fights, 20 tomato cans. He recently got knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd by ceritified tomato can Harold Sconiers (17-24)

Here's a video of the glass chinned Wilder getting KTFO by Russian Cruiserweight Evgeny Romanov...KO is at 1:50

The Russians dominated the Americans in every weight class in the tournament.

That was as an amerture fight and he was only boxing for two years time and he made to the Olympics and won the bronze. His natural born athletic abilty is whats propelling him so fast in learning the Sweet Science. That russian will never amount to anything speacial. Just keep watching Wilder and hit me back in a few years. I noticed you posted the Vitali Klitscho. He quit on the stool and his brother gets punked by anybody that stands up to him and is not intimidated by his size and strength. Wilder will defeat both K. brothers. mark my word.

Comment

Wilders a joke, he is waiting for everyone else to take out each other. Pathetic excuse for a boxer, he should go join another sport. Oh well, atleast he isn't being paid **** since he isn't fight ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                That was as an amerture fight and he was only boxing for two years time and he made to the Olympics and won the bronze. His natural born athletic abilty is whats propelling him so fast in learning the Sweet Science. That russian will never amount to anything speacial. Just keep watching Wilder and hit me back in a few years. I noticed you posted the Vitali Klitscho. He quit on the stool and his brother gets punked by anybody that stands up to him and is not intimidated by his size and strength. Wilder will defeat both K. brothers. mark my word.
                By the time Wilder actually starts to fight good boxers and not bums, Vitali will be retired and Wlad will be in the final years of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  By the time Wilder actually starts to fight good boxers and not bums, Vitali will be retired and Wlad will be in his final years of his career.
                  Yup, while Helenius has been fighting good fighters while Wilder fights bums. Wilder is the type of boxer who makes our sport bad. I don't like him, I wish he'd go join basketball and do flops like Lebron James does. Thats a sport that suits Wilder.

Lets see Helenius, Tyson Furry, and Chisora have all fought much better opposition than Wilder has.

Comment

Just look at this video of Vitali fighting a little feather fisted Bird. Chris had him lost with his boxing abilty. Also Bird made him quit on the stool. If thats what you call a champ then we need to chat no more. Bird was a little man. Now what do you think a larger faster harder hitting bird would have done to Vitali K. Thats what Wilder is, a larger faster, and harder hitting bird.

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 12-01-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X