Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended from work... Why boxing is not good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended from work... Why boxing is not good...

Well, I have my interview tomorrow in 9 hours. 10 am UK time.

Some guy was trying to wind me up, and we argued who had the harder job for 5 mins. I didn't even say his job was easy, just saying mine wasn't when he kept saying it was easy. He also been sayig I always been eating and keeps saying it for like 2 months.

I walked away and he said something. I did too and I walked back to him. I hit him 2 times and 2 more when he was doing a zab judah type thing. He then ran away.

I am ****ed, I am sure I have lost my job. This first meeting is a what happened type thing. Luckily tue CCTV had a glitch when the punches came. Although witnesses gave their statements already.

I gave mine to a smaller manager, but I was too angry to give a proper one. The main manager is in charge this time.

Well, just saying that boxing has made me violent. I have got into a few fights in my time. I am not even that big or aggressve looking, I am just violent you know.

Well, in a few hours I give my statement and then await the decision. I am thinking maybe I should quit so they don't discipline me and I don't have to pass that info onto next jobs, but I do lose references.

Yes I have thought of lying too, some even said lie and say he was racist etc... but I don't think anything can save me. Plus I am a principled guy and I don't lie.

I am gonna give it to them straight. We work 12 hour shifts, and it is stressful, and I can't sleep because it's 6 am to 6 pm. 4 days off and then 6 pm to 6 am. 4 days off. My body can't adjust to it.

I don't even do these threads ever but it's on my mind.

Just saying, keep your cool because boxing is uselsss at work or let the other guy hit you.

Lemme get this straight.....you punched a guy out because he said his job is harder then yours?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        Well, I have my interview tomorrow in 9 hours. 10 am UK time.

Some guy was trying to wind me up, and we argued who had the harder job for 5 mins. I didn't even say his job was easy, just saying mine wasn't when he kept saying it was easy. He also been sayig I always been eating and keeps saying it for like 2 months.

I walked away and he said something. I did too and I walked back to him. I hit him 2 times and 2 more when he was doing a zab judah type thing. He then ran away.

I am ****ed, I am sure I have lost my job. This first meeting is a what happened type thing. Luckily tue CCTV had a glitch when the punches came. Although witnesses gave their statements already.

I gave mine to a smaller manager, but I was too angry to give a proper one. The main manager is in charge this time.

Well, just saying that boxing has made me violent. I have got into a few fights in my time. I am not even that big or aggressve looking, I am just violent you know.

Well, in a few hours I give my statement and then await the decision. I am thinking maybe I should quit so they don't discipline me and I don't have to pass that info onto next jobs, but I do lose references.

Yes I have thought of lying too, some even said lie and say he was racist etc... but I don't think anything can save me. Plus I am a principled guy and I don't lie.

I am gonna give it to them straight. We work 12 hour shifts, and it is stressful, and I can't sleep because it's 6 am to 6 pm. 4 days off and then 6 pm to 6 am. 4 days off. My body can't adjust to it.

I don't even do these threads ever but it's on my mind.

Just saying, keep your cool because boxing is uselsss at work or let the other guy hit you.
        your violent with principals? hmmmmmm. I'm not even gonna go there.

I'm sorry to say it's not boxing that makes you violent there must be some underlying issues inside yourself if your gonna fight over a few words about your work. Your at work to make money not make friends, screw them if they got stuff to say to you.

I was a fighter for over 6 years and if anything it made me more disciplined. You might want to think about go to a shrink or something

Comment

I know it sounds rediculous, and I agree. Everyone I know said it isn't good what I did.

Once he ran away, I gave chase but calmed down. I realised shiett, wtf did I do.

Possibly there are some issues inside my head, but I am too proud to talk to someone. Maybe that needs to change.

Maybe I shouldn't blame boxing, but certainly if I didn't know I can punch, then it is possible that zi would have just walked away.

Comment

Do you actually box or just watch?

Comment

If this is true, as very little is around here. You can't blame boxing, face up an take credit for the lack of self control yourself!

Comment

I don't box, I train and spar, but not competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                  I don't box, I train and spar, but not competition.
                  Maybe you need to work harder.

Let off all that steam.

Comment

Indeed, I was stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X