No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage Accepts Warren's Offer: Wants Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage Accepts Warren's Offer: Wants Kell Brook

Earlier this week, BoxingScene.com ran a column in which British promoter Frank Warren revealed that IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage may be an option for the WBO's #1 ranked welterweight contender Kell Brook, who is one of the rising stars under Warren's promotional banner. The story can be found here.

[Click Here To Read More]

Should be a very winnable title fight for Kell Brook.

Comment

K9 can still punch and is a much bigger guy.

A somewhat dangerous fight for the young Brook.

I still got Kell by UD though.

Comment

'bout time K9 fought again.

Comment

Why is he talking about going to England when he's the champion and can defend in St.Louis

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            Why is he talking about going to England when he's the champion and can defend in St.Louis
            Money money money Mo-neyyyyy.

Greenbacks.

Somalians.

Comment

don klng gotta be one of the worst promoters right now.He has lost
              his touch.

Comment

although imo brook is well capable of beating k9 i think he should stay at 147 and go after the wba champion (cant remember his name) or wait till pacquiao vacates and take that title

Comment

I think this is a good fight. You bet those English/British boxing fans want a title for their guy and we have K9 that if he wins he can be considered a star. I hate boxing right now you got too many structures like a boxer is a prospect, a star, or a superstar. You can be a star boxer but not be a champion. Or you can be a champion and you aren't even a star or no one knows you. Sucks for K9 that no one wants to fight him. Still, it'll be great to see him fight an up and coming fighter like Kell Brook. Like an old dog beating down a young pup kind of way.

And it sucks he gotta fight in the U.K. but there are more people willing to watch there and more money to make there too.

Comment

King keeps his fighters inactive , but is still in the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X