No announcement yet.

Under Armour Runners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Armour Runners

Anyone got a pair? what style and what you think?? ive just started ramping up my conditioning and im doin a bunch of running down the beach, think it might be time for a new pair and these look pretty cool. any help would be appreciated, thanks boys and girls

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
    Anyone got a pair? what style and what you think?? ive just started ramping up my conditioning and im doin a bunch of running down the beach, think it might be time for a new pair and these look pretty cool. any help would be appreciated, thanks boys and girls
    I heard they were good they are just ugly IMO

Comment

on the beach i like running barefoot,i get more speed from this technique,my feet really dig in deep and thus i get a better motion to my overall running position and style,which in return give my stamina a boost and enhances my overall running mechanisms

Comment

if you want the best brand, go with asics. do some research before buying though

do you overpronate or underpronate? what is your feet's arch? how much do you weigh?

that's very important info. if you're not so heavy, have a normal arch and don't pronate too much, the the lunar gliders from nike are a very good option as well

i only use asics though, with the exception of my lunar glide pair. you can't go wrong with the asics gel nimbus 11 IMO, they're the best pair of running shoes i've owned

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
          on the beach i like running barefoot,i get more speed from this technique,my feet really dig in deep and thus i get a better motion to my overall running position and style,which in return give my stamina a boost and enhances my overall running mechanisms
          Make sure if you find one of those deadly jellyfish you step on it...........

j/k

Comment

Working...
          X