Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me why "Jon and Kate" are so popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true thread.

i think its because alot of those stupid moms that sit on their fat asses al day watching tv are really into it so the media knows they can cash in.

Comment

overyhyped just like ortiz and linares and juanma

Comment

well at first he couldn't keep his dick in his pants...oddly enough now famous for the same thing

Comment

I thought Jon was a ***** in the show. My sisters watchd so i kept an eye on the show to a certain degree. Now that he has been set free from that monster he seems like an awesome guy to hang out with. He seems real chilled and i'd like to go hang with him and some groupies.

Comment

**** You!!!!

Comment

Because 8 Kids came out a her like she was a fukin clown car .... plus she's a huge ***** and any normal person would want to smash her teeth in ... i've never really seen the show ... (maybe 5mins total?) but i wanted to choke the ***** out

Comment

Car crash television.

Comment

They're so sickening.

The way He's all *****whipped and she plays house.

I wanna like track mud in their house with my boots or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    Because 8 Kids came out a her like she was a fukin clown car .... plus she's a huge ***** and any normal person would want to smash her teeth in ... i've never really seen the show ... (maybe 5mins total?) but i wanted to choke the ***** out
                    Well you don't want, to see the show then.

She's the most pretentious, condescending ***** of all time.

It's really annoying and so is the Chinaman she's married to.

Or korean (Same thing)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Well you don't want, to see the show then.

She's the most pretentious, condescending ***** of all time.

It's really annoying and so is the Chinaman she's married to.

Or korean (Same thing)
                      They aren't the same thing.

And yeah she sounds like total ***** and he looks like a Ed Hardy wearing douche

Comment

Working...
                      X