No announcement yet.

An Open Letter to MTV's Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Letter to MTV's Made!

There is a phenomenon happening in the boxing world. It is called The Trailor Park Series of Boxing. Low level fighters and debuters with dreams is the focus. The characters involved in this have already made a nice splash onto the scene. Without any help at all the next clash will occur on Oct. 18th in Paris Arkansas under the Slug Out promotions banner. I want to be Made and there are several others involved perfect for a show on MTV. You will be amazed once you check what's happening out.

The players so far....Mark " Mighty Messer " Schmidt - Detroit, Charlie " Russian Pride " Zelenoff - LA, Andrew " Kid Thunder " Hartley - Ft. Smith, Brian " The Bomber Strege " Spokane, Stacy " Dr. Goodnight " Goodson Paris Ark. , Paul " Hillbilly Pimp " Gardner - Dallas / Paris Ark.

The last guy already has an amazing story. Rebuilding a Redneck. He was an unemployed fight fan living with his Grandma and not in good health. I started promoting him as my opponent and through personal sponsors we raised the money to get him on a Grey Hound and he has been living in the Gym in Paris since. He fights Hartley on the 18th.

There are numerous You Tube Videos of all of the guys I've mentioned and more. There are fans from Ireland and England all over this stuff already. There are a few Blog Talk radio shows going on about the Series. Boxrec.com, ******** Boxing.com and Boxingscene.com as well as many other sites have all kinds of Info on the series. There is also a Wiki available to check out. State of Boxing.com and Slug Out.com are other good sources.

You will not be disappointed at what you find. This has reality TV all over it! A great majority of the foundation is all set to go. Stacy Goodson is a reality TV star waiting to be unveiled to the world.

My name is Mark Schmidt and my Email is ............... I look forward to hearing from MTV's Made!

I Wanna Be Made!

* Left out David " Irish Bulldog " Dumas. That was a major admission. His dream was realized last time out on August 9th and he's a current TP champion.

you kiddinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng?

Comment

not a bad idea, who wouldnt want to see Charlie on MTV?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Messer View Post
        There is a phenomenon happening in the boxing world. It is called The Trailor Park Series of Boxing. Low level fighters and debuters with dreams is the focus. The characters involved in this have already made a nice splash onto the scene. Without any help at all the next clash will occur on Oct. 18th in Paris Arkansas under the Slug Out promotions banner. I want to be Made and there are several others involved perfect for a show on MTV. You will be amazed once you check what's happening out.

The players so far....Mark " Mighty Messer " Schmidt - Detroit, Charlie " Russian Pride " Zelenoff - LA, Andrew " Kid Thunder " Hartley - Ft. Smith, Brian " The Bomber Strege " Spokane, Stacy " Dr. Goodnight " Goodson Paris Ark. , Paul " Hillbilly Pimp " Gardner - Dallas / Paris Ark.

The last guy already has an amazing story. Rebuilding a Redneck. He was an unemployed fight fan living with his Grandma and not in good health. I started promoting him as my opponent and through personal sponsors we raised the money to get him on a Grey Hound and he has been living in the Gym in Paris since. He fights Hartley on the 18th.

There are numerous You Tube Videos of all of the guys I've mentioned and more. There are fans from Ireland and England all over this stuff already. There are a few Blog Talk radio shows going on about the Series. Boxrec.com, ******** Boxing.com and Boxingscene.com as well as many other sites have all kinds of Info on the series. There is also a Wiki available to check out. State of Boxing.com and Slug Out.com are other good sources.

You will not be disappointed at what you find. This has reality TV all over it! A great majority of the foundation is all set to go. Stacy Goodson is a reality TV star waiting to be unveiled to the world.

My name is Mark Schmidt and my Email is ............... I look forward to hearing from MTV's Made!

I Wanna Be Made!

* Left out David " Irish Bulldog " Dumas. That was a major admission. His dream was realized last time out on August 9th and he's a current TP champion.
        sell out!!!!!! way to kill an underground phenomenon

Comment

The phenom died with Chucks dad took his internet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
            you kiddinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng?
            Trailer Park Series Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
              Yep, damn straight.

However, I am awaiting the Strege fight Oct. 18th. Not because I like the Trailer Park series, I just wanna see how Brian does, I wish him luck

Comment

If you know who I'm talking about as a group you'd know that you can't come up with TV better than that. In a Made Format each guy would get a Made coach from the boxing world in his region. That would be funny as hell in itself. Then the guys show up in Arkansas and fight it out. It'd be the best thing to happen to boxing in quite awhile. MTV age is where we need to snatch up some new fans of the sport! The Old Geezers won't be around forever.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                  It's close to dead. When The Bomber Strege doesn't fight anymore it's dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    It's close to dead. When The Bomber Strege doesn't fight anymore it's dead to me.
                    Incase you didn't know, Strege fights on Oct 18th against Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X