Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on this list u feel is most deserving of a HOF spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calzaghe and wink

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Who voted for Joppy?
      Kelly Pavlik, Jermain Taylor, Roy Jones Jr., Felix Trinidad and Oscar De La Hoya are all better than Joppy.

John David Jackson, Simon Brown, Keith Holmes and Carl Daniels are all probably on par with William Joppy.

Comment

calzaghe and winky. But most calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Kelly Pavlik, Jermain Taylor, Roy Jones Jr., Felix Trinidad and Oscar De La Hoya are all better than Joppy.

John David Jackson, Simon Brown, Keith Holmes and Carl Daniels are all probably on par with William Joppy.
          WTF???? You voted for Calzaghe? Some kind of WW fan you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            WTF???? You voted for Calzaghe? Some kind of WW fan you are.
            Haha, I'm a fan of the sport before any of my favorite fighters.

Seriously? Comparing resume vs. resume of Calzaghe vs. Wright is absurdly in favor of Joey Cal.

Comment

simon brown & maurice blocker > william joppy

Comment

Haha, I'm a fan of the sport before any of my favorite fighters.

Seriously? Comparing resume vs. resume of Calzaghe vs. Wright is absurdly in favor of Joey Cal.
                I don't know, Tito, Mosley X 2, Quartey, not too shabby, and I'd have like to see how he'd have done against Hopkins without the early headbutt. Nice Dirrell siggy BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  simon brown & maurice blocker > william joppy
                  Hopkins didn't fight Maurice Blocker.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I don't know, Tito, Mosley X 2, Quartey, not too shabby, and I'd have like to see how he'd have done against Hopkins without the early headbutt. Nice Dirrell siggy BTW.
                  Yeah, I think the bigger issue was 170 pounds moreso than the headbutt.

Plus, Quartey at 160 is not that big of a win. He's 0-1 at the weight.

Calzaghe beating Hopkins is a better win than any of Wright's, and beating Kessler, Lacy and Jones Jr. puts Calzaghe above Wright pretty clearly IMO.

Comment

rofl...Joppy? really?

Comment

haccine cherifi > william joppy

Comment

Working...
                      X