No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
    They would never admit to it,but the game is aimed at kids,I mean who else would want to join a biker gang,or roam around in mafia attire from the 50's with the tommy guns and old style cars,even the women you can dress as gangsters molls.
    This is exactly what I did for a time, I got an old Mafia pin stripe suit with matching fedora, a Tommy Gun and an old school moustache. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the Mafia car.

Comment

• Flippin hell, people still play this game online?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        This is exactly what I did for a time, I got an old Mafia pin stripe suit with matching fedora, a Tommy Gun and an old school moustache. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the Mafia car.
        The game is god awful man.I can't play it for more than 30 minutes a month,and i ain't kidding.racing,deathmatches everything is shockingly poor,it's like the game mechanics have been made noob friendly,driving,shooting etc.

Did you roam around in a clan in the attire,I really don't understand why anyone wants to play like tha,kids ok,but adults c'mon really ! When i was last on,we were mastering strafing with the jet,taking out tanks,the tank drivers you can no longer pop with the .50 cal rifle,the noobs moaned because they were upset.

Apparently cops and crooks is coming in the next patch,but I don't have any faith it'll be anything like 4,i suspect I will still be playing four after cnc comes out for five,I literally have no faith in the game at all.the game designers weren't involved in any capacity whatsoever for 5,completely new crew,so that they could make more money after the game release,which is clearly what the game is aimed at,having kids spend money on their parents cards for the new outfits,haircuts,apartments and vehicles.

If the developers spent a fraction of the time on making some decent game modes instead of trying to make more money on new downloadable content,it could actually be a good game.all the game modes on 4 are ten times more playable than any of that crap on 5.to think guys are still playing 4 6 years after its release is a testament to how good and strong the game actually is,it's shame the mods got a hold of 4 though,their isn't as many around now,especially in ranked anyway,before i used to avoid ranked like the bubonic plague for the hacks cheats etc,but their is hardly any around,I hope they all stick to five,as they're not missed one bit,I feel sorry for the guys who love that game when it comes out on pc,it's gonna be open season.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Flippin hell, people still play this game online?
          Not the hardcore gta players I played four with,they've all bounced back to four.It is mostly full of kids in five,but their are some legitimately good players on five who have stuck it out,what they get up too is anyone's guess though,bounty baiting,deathmatches,tennis etc hell I know old buddies playing golf on there trying to maximise the enjoyment from the game.

I think the problem they got on the game is not enough guys writing to rockstar asking for new game modes,it's the kids asking dumb a$$ **** like hey can we get like running machines and stuff for our apartments please !i mean wtf seriously man.

Comment

• Made over $15million past two days. Back in bidness!

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Made over $15million past two days. Back in bidness!
              Doin what?! I might be jumpin on tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Doin what?! I might be jumpin on tonight...
                If I'm on or Chinvilian, either of us can show you how. Takes two people. Very easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miro.Klose View Post
                  Not the hardcore gta players I played four with,they've all bounced back to four.It is mostly full of kids in five,but their are some legitimately good players on five who have stuck it out,what they get up too is anyone's guess though,bounty baiting,deathmatches,tennis etc hell I know old buddies playing golf on there trying to maximise the enjoyment from the game.

I think the problem they got on the game is not enough guys writing to rockstar asking for new game modes,it's the kids asking dumb a$$ **** like hey can we get like running machines and stuff for our apartments please !i mean wtf seriously man.
                  Lmao holy ****. People actually still play four? That's even crazier to me, seems like theres far more to do in five. Four just seemed like a **** show for the brief time I played it, seemed like it would be fun for a little while but a lack of diversity would make it mind-numbingly boring after a short while.

Comment

• Do yall play on Xbox or PS3?

Comment

• Here are 3 videos of me and my brother and some friends playing Top Fun 2 on GTA V, it's an awesome mini game, have you guys played it? Anyways hope this works I'm trying to embed from a phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X