Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Geale dominated Mundine.

Comment

This man is delirious. He is not right in the head. He missed his chance to be a Floyd Mayweather. They need to get him out of the sport before he pulls a James Butler.

Comment

He's just embarrassing himself. What's the point in him saying this? Apart from his mates I've literally not heard one person say he even came close to winning. Total shutout.

Comment

I think Mudine is up there with Amir Khan as the ultimate favorite person to see get knocked the phuuuck out unconscious.

Hope this happens ASAP again, still drool over featherfisted ATG great Svette knocking him the phuuck out LMAO

Comment

All I learned from this is that Russell Crowe doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your."

Comment

What a goob.

Comment

Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.

Comment

Geale dominated mundine no questions asked,mundine is lucky geale is not a puncher because if he was geale would have stopped him.as for Williams he should concentrate on frans Botha guess that fight wouldn't be rigged!!!

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.

Geale won, but to be honest it was because Mundine is well past it. The Mundine who fought Green at 168 would have beaten Geale down in every round. The Mundine who fought Geale in the first fight would have prob beaten him again tonight. Geale didn't look that great imo, but he has been fighting way better comp than Mundine and it showed on fight night. Mundine needs to retire. He had trouble pulling the trigger when he should in his prime, now he can't pull it at all.

^^

This mundine would have beaten Geale. Hell he should have done better than he did against Kessler, but he felt the power and was too tentative after that. Kessler also too consistent and strong.

Comment

Mundine has clearly taken too many hits to the head. Hey Anthony, you lost to Garth Wood! Your time is through.

Comment

Working...
                      X