Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    He should unify 147 . Quite a hit list there. Bailey, Paulie, Bradley. Unifying belts is really pointless though because they just invent new ones to award people nowadays. If a star like Khan or Pac needed a belt they'd just make one up.
    Has anyone ever been undisputed in his 4th weight class?

Comment

Who do you think he will fight except Khan? I have no problem with it. Roach would make this fight interesting to see.

Comment

Khan is the only person that will bring an audience in December, you can also point to Canelo if he beats Victor Ortiz and Sergio Martinez would be a very interesting fight at 154lbs if he gets past Julio Caesar Chavez, Jr.

Comment

It will be Robert Guerrero if he beats Aydin!

Robert I am sure becomes his Mandatory if he defeats Aydin

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
            Well if he's really to be affected by jail...then I think somewhere in the Berto/Alexander area.

I think he'll look to face Bradley though. Beat the man who has a recorded "W" over Manny.
            Haymon fighters have never ever fought each other. Haymon wouldn't let that happen unless it's a really big money fight that is guaranteed to make a lot money for the two fighters and himself. Mayweather-Berto at this point does not really fit that description. They're both Haymon fighters, Berto is in a rebuilding stage right now. He has to clear his name up and he needs a good win.

And he will not face Bradley because Bradley is a Top Rank fighter, and Floyd has never fought a Top Rank fighter.

Alexander is the only realistic option that you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              It will be Robert Guerrero if he beats Aydin!

Robert I am sure becomes his Mandatory if he defeats Aydin
              Guerrero seems confident in getting that opportunity as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Guerrero seems confident in getting that opportunity as well.
                He also thought Floyd was going to fight him in May.

I want to see Guerrero beat Aydin, and than fight Devon Alexander. Than, if he wins those, on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  With Pac-Marquez all but set for November, with Chavez-Sergio set for September, with Ortiz-Canelo set for September (could maybe move to a different date even later as well), who would you like to see Floyd fight if he were to return in December???

The only name I can think of outside of the Alvarez-Ortiz winner, Sergio, and Pac.....is probably Amir Khan.

I honestly don't know who else there would be to fight, if he were to return in December.

Any ideas????
                  Cotto rematch. I think Khan will suffer an upset

Comment

I see Robert Gu getting his azz kicked soon too

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      With Pac-Marquez all but set for November, with Chavez-Sergio set for September, with Ortiz-Canelo set for September (could maybe move to a different date even later as well), who would you like to see Floyd fight if he were to return in December???

The only name I can think of outside of the Alvarez-Ortiz winner, Sergio, and Pac.....is probably Amir Khan.

I honestly don't know who else there would be to fight, if he were to return in December.

Any ideas????
                      Khan would been looking "alright", but we have to see how he "Looks" against Garcia. But they don't seem to be inline for Mayweather.

I doubt he fights in DEC.

The Ortiz/Canelo winner is the best fight.Two realtively big names would sell for a May 5th weekend, which seems like a good $$ option for GBP/Mayweather. A win for Canelo does more good than a Win for Ortiz at this point. Canelo showdown would do great if he does look impressive against Ortiz, take the a common opponent angle on it.

first thing first,as for anyone, they must win their fights and look good doing it.

have to wait and see how the future shapes up.

Comment

Working...
                      X