Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Collazo vs Shawn Porter - Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hard to believe if Khan could keep Collazo neutral, Porter would steam through with pressure. Collazo did not look like he was in great shape last time, I think he must be having drug/alcohol problems, his body didn't look too good. Porter is young and still very active, you can't just dismiss him now he has lost once

Comment

Collazo has been done for a long time. Poll should have been Porter-Khan! Porter would have won the poll by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
        You guys could be very wrong.

Julio Diaz beat Porter, despite the ridiculous decision of a draw in that fight.

To beat Porter, all you have to do is neutralise his lunge inside.

Collazo is craftier than Julio Diaz. I would not be surprised if he contained Porter, not one bit.
        Exactly. Are people pretending Julio Diaz was in his absolute prime when he gave Porter hell?

Porter isn't very good really. He's like an ineffective version of Ricky Hatton. Collazo is very good on the inside. Khan destroyed him because he was so much faster from the outside and completely nullified him inside.

Comment

The blueprint has been laid for any half decent WW, if Porter cant fix up his crude style then he's going to find himself in gatekeeper land.

Comment

A few days ago Shawn Porter was mini Mike Tyson and now he's being backed against with Collazo? i can't believe 8 people picked Collazo, i'd love to see this poll before saturday.

Fighters get shat on as soon as they lose but when they are on top the same people want to ride with them. Porter lost to a top fighter, it's not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
            X