No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Garcia Has Not Improved, Not Very Fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Garcia Has Not Improved, Not Very Fast

Four division world champion Erik Morales is pledging to beat Danny Garcia when they meet in a rematch at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on October 20th.

In the build up to their first fight, which took place in March down at the Reliant Arena in Texas, simply nothing was going Erik’s way. The fight which was originally scheduled for the end of January, had to be postponed because Morales had to undergo gall bladder surgery. With just five weeks to prepare, Erik lost his WBC super lightweight title on the scale after being unable to make weight - an unusual, uncharacteristic, but understandable first ever lapse, in his long career. [Click Here To Read More]

Dont be shocked if Morales gets his belts back dude is a beast.

Comment

If Erik takes it serious this time, he can handle this guy.

Basic, mid range hookers are no problem for a guy with the ring IQ of Morales IF he's in shape

Comment

Morales talking about Barrera and Pacquiao bad habit but he beat them once and lost twice. So he couldn't capitalize

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          Morales talking about Barrera and Pacquiao bad habit but he beat them once and lost twice. So he couldn't capitalize
          The Barrera fights could have gone either way and Pac was prime monster at the time he lost to him so that means nothing.

Morales is amazing to be doing what he's doing at this stage of his career.

Comment

At this point of Morales career he can get KOed with a counter hook as he unloads. He has been in too many wars

Comment

Ha haha oh boy this should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                Not for Morales

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  I already know how this is gonna end...I think the Khan win is gonna make Danny a better more confident fighter...one thing pops always tells Danny in them corner breaks is "FOCUS"....sometimes he looks unsure but I'll bet anybody that those days are gone...Swift gonna stop him this time..watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Not for Morales
                    Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    I already know how this is gonna end...I think the Khan win is gonna make Danny a better more confident fighter...one thing pops always tells Danny in them corner breaks is "FOCUS"....sometimes he looks unsure but I'll bet anybody that those days are gone...Swift gonna stop him this time..watch!!!
                    Like Bart Scott said Cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X