Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Opponent Could Be Revealed on Tuesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what they are talking about...

Pac agreed to the lesser share, May 5th and random blood tests. There are no issues... The super bowl is on Sunday when Bob Arum should be reveling that Pac has accepted to fight Mayweather..

This is great news for boxing and I am finally proud of Pac for doing the right thing and giving the fans what they want. Pac fights for the fans and has proven to be the better man!

May 5th in Vegas, Mayweather vs Pac!

Comment

who gives a f**k, f**k manny and floyd stop writing stories about these booshie a** boxers

Comment

Arum knows exactly what he's doing cause if Bradley wins he still has Bradley and trust and believe there will be a rematch clause.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I don't know what they are talking about...

Pac agreed to the lesser share, May 5th and random blood tests. There are no issues... The super bowl is on Sunday when Bob Arum should be reveling that Pac has accepted to fight Mayweather..

This is great news for boxing and I am finally proud of Pac for doing the right thing and giving the fans what they want. Pac fights for the fans and has proven to be the better man!

May 5th in Vegas, Mayweather vs Pac!
          lol............................

Comment

i think Manny should fight Floyd for a tune up before Bradley!

Comment

*yawn* ...........

Comment

After Bradley's disgusting display of boxing against Casamayor, best believe that I wouldn't waste absolutely no money on him on PPV.

Pass

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  i think Manny should fight Floyd for a tune up before Bradley!
                  Yea I agree, Pac can not stack off vs May, May would not be a push-over, Bradley is a hard fight too.... Goodluck *******s, it will be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                    I think Floyd and Manny agreed to have one more "money-tune up" fight to increase profits overall ....what a joke
                    That would be smart. What's wrong with it? We could get a couple of great fights before their possible showdown. I'd love to see Manny vs Timothy.

Comment

the big question is...whos Floyd gonna fight? Cotto? I dint know about that. Think about it. Cotto Mayweather,Pacquiao Bradley, JMM Peterson!!! and its just the first half of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X