Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Reveals Financial Issues on HBO's Real Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Reveals Financial Issues on HBO's Real Sports

Now in its 19th season, REAL SPORTS WITH BRYANT GUMBEL, TV’s most honored sports journalism program, presents more enterprising features and reporting when its 192nd edition, available in HDTV, debuts TUESDAY, MARCH 19 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) on HBO.

Other HBO playdates: March 19 (3:20 a.m.), 22 (2:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m.), 24 (8:30 a.m.), 27 (4:00 p.m., midnight) and 30 (8:30 a.m.), and April 1 (10:30 a.m., 2:30 a.m.), 4 (5:45 p.m.) and 13 (12:15 a.m.)

HBO2 playdates: March 20 (11:30 a.m., 9:30 p.m.), 25 (1:30 p.m., 11:15 p.m.), 28 (4:30 p.m.) and 31 (7:40 a.m.), and April 6 (1:00 p.m.)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson owing the IRS reminds me of what the IRS did to Joe Louis. The IRS is ruthless.

Comment

He owes what he owes. No one told him to blow $300m.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        Tyson owing the IRS reminds me of what the IRS did to Joe Louis. The IRS is ruthless.
        Hire a proper accountant... solves most of the tax problems right there.

Comment

im not saying mike is innocent by any means the dude made like $400 million the IRS has the right to garnish every single wage he has

Comment

Bad money managers..a legit money man's first job is to separate what will be owed to the government so his employers isn't able to spend the IRS's cut. Some folks on here love to kick dogs when they are down..Mike's money put a lot of people in good positions, put them in homes, put kids through college...he's given more to charity and others than you will make in a lifetime...so hate on and call him stupid. Most of you mofo's can't manage your several hundred dollar bank accounts but expect a troubled kid from brooklyn thrusted into the limelight with no real supervision to manage millions upon millions of dollars.

Comment

For Fuchs sake mike.

How does one blow 300 million.

Get in shape.
              Get back in the gym.

Fight and knockout 2 bums.

Then a ppv with wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                The IRS is ruthless, but...

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He owes what he owes. No one told him to blow $300m.
                BINGO!

Comment

I was wondering why he was whoring himself in every TV op and signing possible. Makes sense now though.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Bad money managers..a legit money man's first job is to separate what will be owed to the government so his employers isn't able to spend the IRS's cut. Some folks on here love to kick dogs when they are down..Mike's money put a lot of people in good positions, put them in homes, put kids through college...he's given more to charity and others than you will make in a lifetime...so hate on and call him stupid. Most of you mofo's can't manage your several hundred dollar bank accounts but expect a troubled kid from brooklyn thrusted into the limelight with no real supervision to manage millions upon millions of dollars.
                    I believe this is a very valid statement. I've been as critical as anyone else of athletes and entertainers that squander their earnings, but I'm not afraid to admit that the bold statement contains more than a kernel of truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X