Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its happened again! Another hyped brawler gets exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its happened again! Another hyped brawler gets exposed!

When would we learn?

We won't learn because nobody (except 4 people) is falling in love with Chris Algeiris boxing style anytime soon.

Comment

Yea he was exposed ..but who more likely Ganna put the most entertaining fights?

Comment

When I want entretainment, I go to the circus or watch a movie. Give me boxing over "lets swing for the fence and see who goes down first".

Comment

OP, Dumb comment, .... if a fighter runs away all night what are you supposed do?
          It takes two to have a competitive bout and all though I admire the kids heart and willingness your punches need meaning unless pro boxing is becoming amateur boxing now!

Rock didn't look good chasing him but that was the show one guy running and scoring "meaningless" shots and the other "forcing" the fight.

Bad match up of styles shame on the promoters and match makers.
          Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
            When would we learn?
            who was the last hype brawler to get exposed?

Comment

I don't think Ruslan was necessarily exposed. Algieri is just that good. The way he moves and the range he has gives anyone problems, dude is very slick and is a smart boxer. The smarter boxers almost always beat out the brawlers and sluggers. It's not like the fight wasn't close either, it could've gone either way in my opinion. I had Ruslan slightly, but I have NO problem with judges' decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                OP, Dumb comment, .... if a fighter runs away all night what are you supposed do?
                It takes two to have a competitive bout and all though I admire the kids heart and willingness your punches need meaning unless pro boxing is becoming amateur boxing now!

Rock didn't look good chasing him but that was the show one guy running and scoring "meaningless" shots and the other "forcing" the fight.

Ray.
                You are supossed to make adjusments, cut the ring, make him move in the direction you want to set him up, put him in the ropes and go to the body to take some of that movement away, etc...

Comment

Ruslan never has been that good. He beat a Mike Alvarado that was probably about 40% of himself. Never bought into the Ruslan hype, he's just not that good

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

Ray.
                    I hear you and personally I prefer Ruslan style over Chris but the fact of the matter is Chris got the W he exposed a brawler who tend to be always limited..

Comment

Working...
                    X