No announcement yet.

"Gangsta" challenges trucker to a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Yeah all those blows to the back of the head bothered me. That stuff can end a life.
    They were on the side and had nothing on them really.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      u've prolly never been in a real fight. when someone acts like that ur anger takes over. i would have done the same thing but instead of hitting him while he's on the ground i would be kicking him instead.
      I have been in some fights. Lost some and won some but i never hit someone after they are down and out.

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
        I dont think that guy was using any UFC moves he was just a fat ****
        Nah I can recognize it. I had a tiny bit of grappling training back in the late 90's when it first got popular in martial Arts circles.

Comment

i am pretty sure if it was another black dude even when he was going zombie in the end they will still kick him in the face.

Comment

Clearly a late stoppage by the reff. I like how the dude in Orange talks **** after thinking he woulda beat him worse. But these weren't truckers they were getting in a civic

Comment

That white guy can't fight; all he did was use his fat gut to get on the BACK of a guy who was LESS than HALF his size. Then he continues the ground & pound even when the kid quits.

IF you're ever outsized like that, just keep your distance and don't let them grab. You punch out stiff jabs and keep the solid straights and hooks coming in. Use your feet. I would have humiliated that fat coward if he would have even dared to touch me.

Comment

Steve Smoger stepping in late again. ffs

Comment

Nicely done and he actually did him a favor, that's how you humble someone

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    I have been in some fights. Lost some and won some but i never hit someone after they are down and out.
                    To bad, You're missing out! You're Dun and bradstreet goes way up with your peers when you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                      i am pretty sure if it was another black dude even when he was going zombie in the end they will still kick him in the face.
                      not to mention they would jack him for everything he got too.

Comment

Working...
                      X