Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants Lucas Matthysse December 15, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Garcia after Peterson was brave, fighting Matthyse after being KO'd is ****ing stupid.

Win or lose, he's not on the level he thinks he is on. It took Garcia a round and a half to pick him apart and time him. He should fight Prescott or McCloskey and come back slowly.

Comment

• He did not said that he wants to fight him. He mention him as an opponent. Also, it is stupid from him after he recently dismissed his win.

Comment

• this is why i'm a khan fan dudes a fuken warrior wants to fight the best and fights exciting
        i dont give a damn about his mouth

war khan!!!

Comment

• Slow your roll ese. U need a tune up.

Comment

• ballsy, but stupid
            Lucas is the last guy Khan should fuck with right now
            Lucas will kill him easily, Khan better reconsider
            get a fight or 2 with non punchers to regain some confidence

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Fighting Garcia after Peterson was brave, fighting Matthyse after being KO'd is ****ing stupid.

Win or lose, he's not on the level he thinks he is on. It took Garcia a round and a half to pick him apart and time him. He should fight Prescott or McCloskey and come back slowly.
              mc closkey?wtf , he already outboxed the guy and thenmc closkey losses to damn old ass chop chop...amir wants a legit fight, not a charity fight

Comment

• Makes me chuckle people saying how brave Khan is when in reality he took the Judah, Peterson and Garcia fights because he thought they would be easy nights work for him. Sadly for Khan he is simply not as good as he and his team make him out to be and he came unstuck even against decent but far from great fighters like Peterson and Garcia.
                His last 2 fights have shown he is nothing but another average contender in his division so he needs to stop thinking he has some divine right to fight big names for belts and maybe get out there and earn himself another shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogey View Post
                  Makes me chuckle people saying how brave Khan is when in reality he took the Judah, Peterson and Garcia fights because he thought they would be easy nights work for him. Sadly for Khan he is simply not as good as he and his team make him out to be and he came unstuck even against decent but far from great fighters like Peterson and Garcia.
                  His last 2 fights have shown he is nothing but another average contender in his division so he needs to stop thinking he has some divine right to fight big names for belts and maybe get out there and earn himself another shot.
                  This is exactly what I wanted to say, but you put it better (and made more sense) than I did.

Comment

• He's too arrogant for his own good. Lucas could seriously retire him, no hyperbole there, he could end his career. If Khan loses again this quick, he's in no man's land.

I do hope it happens tho, it's gonna be quite the ass whoopin.

Comment

• As much respect Khan deserves for wanting to take this fight (if he's serious), i don't see it happening this year. Golden Boy wouldn't put him in with Matthysse after 2 losses back to back. Career suicide.

Comment

Working...
                      X