Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que Sera, Sera: Take Care Loungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you take care of what you have to and come back remotivated and ready to post your ass off. It was definitely fun chopping it up with you homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I'm off for at least 5-6 months due to some personal matters. This will be my last day on here until my boring return. Take care and be well.

I'm hoping the lounge will be kicking when I come back.

Those with whom I have bets you better still pay me when I return I shall pay off what I need too. As of right now, all my bets on my part are paid off.
      Damn bro. See you in 6 months, hopefully.

Comment

Damn T, don't know what to say. Stay safe in there, try and make something of the time.

Hope the judge recognises that you're a good chap and gives you a light sentence. You must have done something silly my man but I ain't one to judge. I'll be here when you get back, hope that happens sooner rather than later.

Comment

when was his sentencing?

sucks we wont even know how long he got

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            She will set herself on fire and wake up in the hospital surrounded by iguanas with construction paper wings taped on.
            Sadly when you do time your girl will cheat and why shouldnt she mine did on me when i was in and it was all my fault i left her at home lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              how long were you incarcerated and what was the selection like for reading material?
              2 years and for me it was really good my cellmate had a stripper girlfriend who would send him stacks of books every month,it got to the point where he would order books for me also thats how i read all the Mario Puzo books.The funny thing is i would change nothing that hell hole saved me i was living way to wild and needed a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Sadly when you do time your girl will cheat and why shouldnt she mine did on me when i was in and it was all my fault i left her at home lonely.
                he's in a pretty committed marriage with children. he's only going in (if they sentence him to time inside, he's pretty much a pillar of society) because of what he told us on here. He reacted to the family member robbing his house.

I strongly suspect that he's going to be back with us tonight. My fingers are crossed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  he's in a pretty committed marriage with children. he's only going in (if they sentence him to time inside, he's pretty much a pillar of society) because of what he told us on here. He reacted to the family member robbing his house.

I strongly suspect that he's going to be back with us tonight. My fingers are crossed anyway.
                  He beat somebody up for robbing his house how is that a fcking crime.My cousin did the same thing last week came outside some dude was in his car so he beat the brakes off of him and restrained him until police arrived when asked if he beat the guy up he said yea the cops said nice job and took the dude away.

Comment

who knows what the legal system is like in the UK - other than other UK'ers....

the man had no record and beat the brakes of somebody who robbed him.

is he going to go to jail?

Comment

First offense is usually a suspended sentence with probation at least here in the states

Comment

Working...
                      X