No announcement yet.

toronto blue jays will get to the playoffs in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Tampa should get second place, but I'm not counting the Jays out. Do think Tampa gets it though.

I don't think they talk tbh. Seems like they are still at odds because Prince doesn't ever take questions about it and of course since signing here he has been asked a lot about it.

Only got tickets to Sundays game and with the new job I work noon to 9 usually, so the only games I can really go to is on weekends. Saturday games are all sold out but usually Sunday games are easy to get. I'll try to go to as many games as possible and I might be changing positions again so it might free up more time. As it stands now though, I'll probably only be able to see them live a handful of times. I'm pretty excited to wear my new Prince Tigers shirt though. Thursday is opening day so work is making everyone wear Tiger stuff and grilling hot dogs and burgers. Rather be at the game though.
    Tigers will be a tough out this year.how is the job going so far?

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      Tigers will be a tough out this year.how is the job going so far?
      I hope so. I like all sports but the Tigers and Michigan football trump everything. The job is cool but I'm always looking for something better. I interview for another place before work tomorrow and if I get offered I might take it because it's a lot closer to home and the hours work better. I want to finish my MBA and the job I have now, I can do it, but it will take a lot longer. Just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I hope so. I like all sports but the Tigers and Michigan football trump everything. The job is cool but I'm always looking for something better. I interview for another place before work tomorrow and if I get offered I might take it because it's a lot closer to home and the hours work better. I want to finish my MBA and the job I have now, I can do it, but it will take a lot longer. Just have to wait and see.
        Good luck with that check ,

Comment

boston has lots to prove & a boat load of offensive talent. some questions in the pitching staff now that bailey is hurt & a few starters need to rebound but crawford can't be that bad again & with ellsbury, pedroia, ortiz, gonzalez, youk, scutaro, etc they will score runs...don't count them out

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Things just never work out for Toronto

3rd place aint bad

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            ....excuse me, i meant 4th place.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              great young lineup from top to bottom. good young pitching staff & lights out back of the bullpen with cordero & santos finishing games...i see at least a wild card...this is the best jays team i've seen since the championship years of the 90s & we got some blue chip prospects in the pipeline who are knocking on the door & could force a trade or can be trading assets themselves. when cody rasmus is your #9 hitter you have a good lineup.AA the jays GM has done a fantastic job retooling all levels of the jays organization.

Comment

jays start the season tonight against cleveland. i'll be at a concert so i will miss it but i got 4 days off coming so i'll check out a few games.

Comment

Yankees will win the World Series.

Not sure if Jays even make it through Wild Card.

Comment

nice the game is at 1pm...we got 6 inches of snow so my job shutdown today & i don't work til tuesday...just bought the new MLB 2012 but i only general manage. i dont play games. i do the GMing but just simulate the games & read stats after.

Comment

awesome game yesterday. 7-4 win in the 16th. farrell managed a great game & made all the right moves. bullpen was lights out & gave the jays a chance to come back in the 9th & win it in 16th. masterson pitched a great game for cleveland. went 8 strong & was only at 99 pitches. perez blew a 4-1 lead in the 9th. arencibia hit the big 3 run shot in 16th & santos closed it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X