Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is black man stuck in a white mans body is there any thing we can to help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Derranged is black man stuck in a white mans body is there any thing we can to help

he's kinda like MJ but it's the other way round

here is a pic of derranged

[IMG]http://www.therundown.tv/wp-content/photos/******8912128.jpg[/IMG]

this is who he is trying to be

Comment

What the hell is this, Supermarket Sweep on my name this month? I just woke up.

You're the ******, sucking on Floyd's **** unconditionally. I'd make a thread about you, but nobody knows nor cares who the ****ing shit-fuck you are. Good luck, ******. Enjoy your Floyd/Ellebre/Roger circle jerk later on this evening.

Comment

Furthermore this whole thing about me being a ****** is asinine. It was all started by Rippuh simply because I was a Jermaine Taylor fan. So, naturally all the little trolls bit off of Rippuh's jokes. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          What the hell is this, Supermarket Sweep on my name this month? I just woke up.

You're the ******, sucking on Floyd's **** unconditionally. I'd make a thread about you, but nobody knows nor cares who the ****ing shit-fuck you are. Good luck, ******. Enjoy your Floyd/Ellebre/Roger circle jerk later on this evening.
          it's ok i know it hurts i bet you like to call your friends *****s and you watch yo moma i would even go as far as saying that you tell people that your family is black and your a albino

Comment

Gawd this shi t is lame.

Derranged has never acted ******ish and now another new clown is trying to jump on the bandwagon. Clown move.

Thread fail, how bout you come up with something semi original?

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              it's ok i know it hurts i bet you like to call your friends *****s and you watch yo moma i would even go as far as saying that you tell people that your family is black and your a albino
              You're only making a fool out of yourself, biting off other people's recycled, overused jokes.

I bet it "hurt" the first time a black man penetrated your ass.

Comment

Here is a picture of OP for you to laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  You're only making a fool out of yourself, biting off other people's recycled, overused jokes.

I bet it "hurt" the first time a black man penetrated your ass.
                  that has never happened to me but you seem to be speaking from years of experience does it hurt ?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Gawd this shi t is lame.

Derranged has never acted ******ish and now another new clown is trying to jump on the bandwagon. Clown move.

Thread fail, how bout you come up with something semi original?
                    here is the ******s alt

Comment

Working...
                    X