Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reem vs BIGFOOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Overeem's ****ing garbage now.....Ted Lowry was a guy who'd been KO'd by guys Marciano had KO'd. Rocky fought Ted twice and twice got the UD. Later Marciano would claim he'd never beable to KO Lowry. My point is you see the guys form. You've seen the KO's. A lack luster proformance does negate what he's done, nor is it a symbol of his power. The man still won, and unless i'm mistaken that makes Overeem the Lineal UFC HW Champ. I still see The Reem as the best HW.

Reem by 1st round KO. I like Bigfoot, but his head is too easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
      BIGFOOT is too slow for REEM. REEM will make him look stupid. Reem didnt look good last night because he was worried about getting subed by the best MMA fighter in MMA. Reem is good TKO/KO this slow OGER. Also Fedor in his prime would have won. Fedor has a child now and is past his prime.
      he was worried about getting subed by the best MMA fighter in MMA
      ?? makes Sense

Comment

Everybody at my gym was screaming how crazy spectacular A.O is and nonsense like that. I kept trying to tell them his best win at heavyweight is Todd Duffee who would knock Rogers the **** out too. Todd Duffee would be lucky to be top 20 hw so I knew everybody was getting ahead of themselves.

He not god like everybody thought. he wont easily run through this tournament. Hes not that much better than anybody in this tournament but hes not worse either. Hes on the same mediocre level but with good stand up. Its Barnetts tournament but I couldnt stand him bringing that pro wrestling crap into the real thing. I hope he gets knocked out. Cant remember much about Silva besides the Fedor fight so I got to rewatch his old stuff again so Im not sure who will win right now but of course you got to favor Overeem because the thing I do remember is silva likes to bang. Big no no.

Comment

Overeem is going to demolish Big Foot.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
            Last night was just a stlyes clash which made for an ugly fight. The best striker @ HW vs. the best gaurd at HW, it was destined to create issues. The threat of the takedown from Werdum make Overeem hesistant to strike and opened up the stand-up for Werdum. Rest assured if he fought JDS or someone who didn't have intent on taking the fight to the ground, Overeem would tear them apart.

Overeem still beats Silva. Silva is more punchable than Werdum, and much slower. Silva likes to fight at range, which will make it easier for Overeem to put him on the end of his punches.

LOL @ people jumping off the bandwagon. Overeem hasn't fought a top guy in at least 5 years at any weight class. Give him a break.

Also I don't know what anyone is talking about with gassing. Overeem's cardio is fine.
            absolutely agree with everything said.

Comment

Last night was just a stlyes clash which made for an ugly fight. The best striker @ HW vs. the best gaurd at HW, it was destined to create issues. The threat of the takedown from Werdum make Overeem hesistant to strike and opened up the stand-up for Werdum. Rest assured if he fought JDS or someone who didn't have intent on taking the fight to the ground, Overeem would tear them apart.

Overeem still beats Silva. Silva is more punchable than Werdum, and much slower. Silva likes to fight at range, which will make it easier for Overeem to put him on the end of his punches.

LOL @ people jumping off the bandwagon. Overeem hasn't fought a top guy in at least 5 years at any weight class. Give him a break.

Also I don't know what anyone is talking about with gassing. Overeem's cardio is fine.
              Isnt that how you should judge fighters though? How they do as the competition gets better? I agree that it was a bad style match up but he arguably lost that fight it was very close.

I would say he reminds me of Joe Frazier or to be more modern Miguel Cotto who are big bullies but if you stand up to his power and hit him with some shots of your own hes definitely beatable like its been proven in k-1.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Isnt that how you should judge fighters though? How they do as the competition gets better? I agree that it was a bad style match up but he arguably lost that fight it was very close.

I would say he reminds me of Joe Frazier or to be more modern Miguel Cotto who are big bullies but if you stand up to his power and hit him with some shots of your own hes definitely beatable like its been proven in k-1.
                It was no a very close fight, IMO. Overeem won pretty decisively.

Yes you gauge guys on how they do against the best, but let's be real here. He went from fighting Todd Duffee to fighting a top 3 or 5 ranked HW. That's a big jump, not to mention the unusual styles clash.

The styles clash and the huge jump in competition was just a recipe for disaster for both fighters. I think he deserves some slack.

Comment

Overeem is going to KTFO Bigfoot.

Let us not forget that Bigfoot couldn't KO Arlovski, and has been knocked out by Eric Pele.... Eric mutha-phuckin Pele

Comment

It was no a very close fight, IMO. Overeem won pretty decisively.

Yes you gauge guys on how they do against the best, but let's be real here. He went from fighting Todd Duffee to fighting a top 3 or 5 ranked HW. That's a big jump, not to mention the unusual styles clash.

The styles clash and the huge jump in competition was just a recipe for disaster for both fighters. I think he deserves some slack.
                    I agree with that but I don't think he's the man to rule the heavyweight division for 1,000 years like everybody thought before this fight.

As far as the fight not being close I'll just leave this here for you.

Overeem vs Werdum fightmetric

Comment

I don't get it. Did I miss something. Did we all watch the same fight? Why is everyone knocking Reem for his last fight?

I thought he looked impressive considering Werdum's skill-set and game plan. The only reason Werdum was landing some strikes is cuz Overeem wasn't expecting them but they weren't effective strikes anyway.

The way Reem easily stunted Werdum's takedowns was very impressive IMO. And even when Werdum did get him down, Reem easily got out.

All this says to me is that nobody has a chance on the ground against Overeem. If you want to beat him, you have no choice but to fight him standing up and Reem has the best standup so it will be close to impossible to beat him.

Bigfoot is gonna get a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X