Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinned View Post
    DREAM is totally different from a PREDICTION bro

your DREAM is giving a warning to cotto
    Not sure about that. This is very similar to my Hatton premonition. Very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      Not sure about that. This is very similar to my Hatton premonition. Very similar.
      If your dreams become consistent and accurate enough (accuracy of 90% or better), then you can become rich, really rich.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
        lol lol....when Pacquiao goes fishing, fish just jump in the boat
        LMFAO!!!!

there are no races or countries, only people pacquaio has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

a Pacqauio-delivered right hook is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

In the beginning there was nothing...then Pacquaio right hooked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
          now its gonna be a little bit until Nov. What if you have another dream that Cotto Kos Pac?
          Then Cotto fans should be worried.

Comment

I had a dream last night that Pacman KO'd Cotto in the third round.

For those of you who don't know me, and are Pacquiao fans, you may find this encouraging. However, don't be fooled.

Since starting on boxingscene I am almost always wrong on my fight predictions. I'm like the BS Teddy Atlas. I have a betting record of 1-7, the 1 win coming by way of controversial decision.

Before the Ricky Hatton fight, I had a premonition that Ricky would KO Pacman with a body shot and I was parading around talking about it as if it were really going to happen.

So this is your warning Pacman fans. I dreamt that Manny won, and that's not a good thing for you.
            no need to worry bro. its just a dream. whoever wins anyway ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              If your dreams become consistent and accurate enough (accuracy of 90% or better), then you can become rich, really rich.
              That's the thing, my dreams are not accurate, they are the opposite of accurate. I guess in a sense that's accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                no need to worry bro. its just a dream. whoever wins anyway ill be happy
                I'm not worried, I'm a Cotto fan.

Comment

Then Cotto fans should be worried.
                  technically that would be a draw or a double KO. How can you take the first dream away?

Comment

I'm not worried, I'm a Cotto fan.
                    ok. nooone is bothered with your dream really.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                      LMFAO!!!!

there are no races or countries, only people pacquaio has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

a Pacqauio-delivered right hook is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

In the beginning there was nothing...then Pacquaio right hooked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.
                      lol Pacquiao took his tooth pick out his mouth and carved out Mount Rushmore!
                      true Story!

Comment

Working...
                      X