Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter says all he ever beats is mexicans...Robert Garcia challenges him to Spar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mickey looks like a coyote

thats all......................

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      R.Garcia said he had a fight coming up soon so couldn't spar.

Mikey was actually pretty nice about it all, even complimented the guy's confidence at the end which he didn't really deserve.

I think the guy just wants to be noticed. Rios will probably KO him in sparring some time and confer some humility.
      Yeah ok. Fight coming up? That's exactly when you SHOULD be sparring. Robert Garcia just said that cus he's shook and he knows Bonas would KTFO Mikey in 2 rounds and ruin his career

Comment

1 - 0, and he couldn't do nothing with a retired former Jr. Lightweight... Not a good look

I know 1 fight ain't the be all end all of a person's career, but clearly he's got a long way to go

And u notice he has the new post-Emmanuel Steward "Detroit Style". Be Roy Jones without having any of Roy Jones' talent
        Last edited by JDezi4; 10-26-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

For 38 Garcia still has it, he edged that
          guy out in the second round & put him in his place

Comment

LOL I thought it was funny he said he always beats up Mexican and he fights a old ass mexican and get bullied both rounds.

Out in detroit believe he was only fighting Ricans and Cubans etc.

he thought thye were mexican cause they had last names like Rodrigquez etc

Comment

The videos are all set to "Private" now.

Comment

Garcia punked that loud mouth.

Comment

any new link its set to private Seckback put pics on his instagram of Robert Sparrng the other day i wanted to see it

Comment

Hello, im trying to veiw this video but it says its private can you please pm it to me thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X