Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Is An Idiot! Payback from the Eubank family, gangsta grizzle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Is An Idiot! Payback from the Eubank family, gangsta grizzle!

Warren's been vocal on insulting the Eubank family consistently, says he never wanted to do business with them..ever

So he got his wish! Utter dumbass. As long as there was some controversy regarding the Saunders vs Eubank Jr. bout, the karma would come back.

Liam Smith was defending his title for the third time, no "step-up" in that.

Warren on Brook: "My enemy's enemy is my friend...I love Hearn as long as we can piss on the Eubanks."

Warren and Hearn know Eubank Jnr makes them money, they know he is a draw, and they still want nothing to do with him.

What does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Warren and Hearn know Eubank Jnr makes them money, they know he is a draw, and they still want nothing to do with him.

What does that tell you?
      once upon a time there was a guy called Arum who was Floyd's master, and told him things couldn't be done... we all know though that in the USA, a black man has more open gates for flexibility because there are more black men in power. I don't know of any of black British promoters to begin with, except for one called Eubank Sr...,

seems normal to make things difficult when a new promoter of a certain kind wants a bit of the protocol... UK stylee

Comment

Laughing at Warren right now
        He needs to start charging rent to Eubank for the time hes spent in his head.

Comment

Wake me up when Eubank fights someone..

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            Wake me up when Eubank fights someone..
            You'll be sleeping for a long time lol

Comment

Boxing in the UK is so hot right now that every fight is a draw. UK fans just want to see fights---It's not like the U.S. Where we have a hand full of fighters that draw and every promoter bows down to them paying them 2mil to fight bums.

No one needs the Eubanks

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                You'll be sleeping for a long time lol
                says a gigi stan.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  says a gigi stan.....
                  He just fought kell brook

Comment

Eubank talked all that **** about being so much better than GGG and wanting to fight him and kick his ass so much. The fight was his with a damn good money offer to boot. All he had to do was sign the damn contract. Instead he killed the fight by making very unreasonable and unheard of demands on his promoter. He isn't even trying to get a rematch with Saunders or fight any other top 10 middleweight. Eubank may be a good fighter but as fighters go he acts like a chicken cherrypicking punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X