Collapse
No announcement yet.

The black community needs to look in the mirror

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am grateful for boxing scene that it taught me that all black people are the same and think the same.

Comment

The thing is no one really gives a crap about the "Black struggle" or the "Oppression of Blacks" in America except dumb Liberal White Americans...

I know for a fact that No Arab or Eastern European (or any person from an impoverished region of the world) gives a crap about some people in the 1st world whining about irrelevant things....And why should they??? People coming from 3rd world Nations aren't going to give a crap about the lame problems that Black Americans think are "plaguing" their community....They are coming from the 3rd world where alot of these Privileged Black Americans wouldn't last 1 week.....and where the AVERAGE daily existence is far more brutal and harsh than anything Blacks in America have to go through.....I have heard these exact sentiments from many people (who immigrated to the US from the 3rd world) so believe me it's not uncommon....
      Last edited by animalfan10; 07-18-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            You should go to the black communities with a megaphone and say that only way it's going to work

Post and keep us updated good luck brother
            What do you suppose would happen if he did that in a black community vs in a white community with the opposite message?

Comment

Comment

You're just as ignorant as the blacks you're talking about.

You have your own issues if to think that you have any knowledge or credibility to tell a race of people what they NEED to fix. Lol!

I'm sure if we knew everything about your life, we can all create a thread telling you what you need to fix.

You're talking like a slave owner who thinks he has all the answers for a culture because society makes you "feel" okay with doing so. Or you're dismissing the history and dynamics of how things operate (in America).

From your avatar, no one should respect what you're saying. You're a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  You're just as ignorant as the blacks you're talking about.

You have your own issues if to think that you have any knowledge or credibility to tell a race of people what they NEED to fix. Lol!

I'm sure if we knew everything about your life, we can all create a thread telling you what you need to fix.

You're talking like a slave owner who thinks he has all the answers for a culture because society makes you "feel" okay with doing so. Or you're dismissing the history and dynamics of how things operate (in America).

From your avatar, no one should respect what you're saying. You're a joke.

I disagree. I think you are black think their shht doesnt stink. thinking rap is cool , being loud and obnoxious when your boys are around.

Fact is the cultural leaders use blacks as pawns to make money off of. They rather have expensive jordans and rims on your old car with a stereo in , than pay your bills or child support.

Thats a jacked up culture. Time to man up and be the change . Stop pointing fingers .stop supporting gangster rap. Stop supporting a failed structure. No more excuses.

Im saying what most people think . Non biased , real talk
                  Last edited by Jc8804; 07-20-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    American Blacks have it much harder than Arabs, Eastern Europeans, Hispanics, Asians, Indians etc etc have it in America???

Come on.....EVERY race/ethnicity/group got oppressed at one point in time (Greece, a "White country" was colonized by Turks for 300+years...a longer period of time than ANY African country was colonized by Western Europeans....yet you don't hear Greeks whining that everybody on earth owes them something because of prior "oppression")....

Blacks are not special or unique because they faced discrimination (What race/group/ethnicity/religion hasn't faced discrimination???)....Get the hell over yourselves, you ain't special....
                    The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Comment

cops give a damn about a ne-gro

pull the trigga kill a ***** he's a he-ro

Comment

Working...
                      X