Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why y'all knockin' PAC for agreeing to the 14 day cutoff when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why y'all knockin' PAC for agreeing to the 14 day cutoff when...

click n' read

The Pretender is doin' the same thing. If you ain't followin', here's the timeline..

Originally, PAC and The Pretender agreed on a 50-50, the negotiations broke off because they could not agree on a cutoff date

Moving on to May 1st: After his boring win over Shame-0, The Pretender announces to the world that 50-50 is off the table and no cutoffs.

PAC responds by announcing to the media that he's willing to do the 14 day cutoff The Pretender originally wanted.

But, The Pretender also changed his mind on what he had originally agreed on as far as purse splits go, its the same exact bull**** !!

Except, one is sayin' okay, I'll do what you originally wanted and the other is sayin' f**k it, I change my mind, I want more.

Drug testing isnt even an issue with this fight. You're late.

Comment

why do you need to know when you wont be tested??

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Drug testing isnt even an issue with this fight. You're late.
        LMAO, Where the f**k have you been. There's no new news out there that both parties have agreed on whether there's gonna be no cutoff or not.

The latest news is that PAC agreeing to the 14 day cutoff originally offered by The Clown.

After that announcement by PAC, The Clown and his posse ain't said a peep.

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        why do you need to know when you wont be tested??
        Well, isn't it practically the same thing. Both guys know they're being tested for only a specific time frame. Do you really think USADA is gonna be testin' The Pretender during his time off from boxing.

Who the f**k knows what that greasy f*ggot is stuffin' up his @ss when not in training camp. Afterall, that's when they catch the cheaters, during their off-season, hmm, I wonder why.

USADA already made a public statement that there's no reason for them to test The Pretender his time away from training camp, well, ****, that doesn't sound random to me.

Basically, they told The Pretender, hey guy, don't worry about the off-season, we ain't touchin' ya, lmao. How the f**k is that random ?
        Last edited by Monte Fisto; 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

plus the 14 day offers been off the table since feb......why didnt he agree than??

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
            plus the 14 day offers been off the table since feb......why didnt he agree than??
            Just like The Pretender, why is he taking back what he agreed to.

Think about it, The Pretender has a history of renenging out of agreements and contracts.

First, it was his contracted weight with Juanita.

Then, its with the 50-50 purse split, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
              LMAO, Where the f**k have you been. There's no new news out there that both parties have agreed on whether there's gonna be no cutoff or not.

The latest news is that PAC agreeing to the 14 day cutoff originally offered by The Clown.

After that announcement by PAC, The Clown and his posse ain't said a peep.

Well, isn't it practically the same thing. Both guys know they're being tested for only a specific time frame. Do you really think USADA is gonna be testin' The Pretender during his time off from boxing.

Who the f**k knows what that greasy f*ggot is stuffin' up his @ss when not in training camp. Afterall, that's when they catch the cheaters, during their off-season, hmm, I wonder why.

USADA already made a public statement that there's no reason for them to test The Pretender his time away from training camp, well, ****, that doesn't sound random to me.

Basically, they told The Pretender, hey guy, don't worry about the off-season, we ain't touchin' ya, lmao. How the f**k is that random ?
              stfu..your post was so dumb it aint worth replying to

Comment

it's so ironic that the dick sucking threadstarter calls floyd the pretender, and says his win over shane was broring, as if manny's win over clottey was ****ing exciting------i wonder who he blames for that borefest that garnered in a whopping 700k ppv buys, while that so called borefest in mayweather vs mosley garnered in a boring 1.4 million ppv buys----i tell you now, the posters of this forum today get duumber and dumber and so much easier to argue against---they practically argue against themselves huh no ceilings?lol----

the kid is so stupid----he blames floyd for the fight not happening, but when it comes to manny----he gets no blame of course, so in hindsight, the ts is nothing more than another groupie of manny ***uiao---and that's it-----floyd came out and said before he fought shane, manny blew his chance at 50/50-----manny ducked needles---of course---manny is the one that superstitious about giving his ped blood so close to the fight---it weakens him----so if floyd is such a coward, then manny is the ultimate *****-----soak and wet *****-----floyd isn't afraid of needles so close to fights and doesn't have a single tattoo on him------giving blood doesn't weaken floyd, and he's never been cut really in his whole career---manny on the other hand has a bunch of tats, has been cut before bad, and has given blood before, but when it comes to floyd, he weakens----as usual----what a little *****----

now, he blames floyd for wanting the bigger share of the money, but floyd not only has smashed manny's ppv sales, and still holds the ppv record for buys with oscar---floyd doubled, more than doubled manny's ppv sales agaisnt clottey when he fought shane-----now, if manny is such a big draw, then he should have been able to sale with any opponent, like oscar used to do----floyd sold over a million ppv buys with a guy who came up to weight classes and was outmatched-----manny and cotto barely outsold that fight-----and floyd outsold manny and cotto against the guy cotto beat---what does that say about manny and floyd in comparison with ppv buys? floyd is the ****---manny is the number 1 p4p fighter in boxing, who is the 2nd biggest star, maybe in boxing, and is the underdog against a guy who just came out of retirement and fought against a smaller guy and the official ww champion who people called old and has averaged a higher % in his last two fights than manny in his last 2 fights, as usual------manny is being a little ***** and his little **** on here are putting their little red tongues up his little keester and swallowing all of the bull**** he lets out----as usual----

floyd whoops manny ass, and it won't even be a close fight, and the punk ***** *** who made this thread will be another disappointed little school girl crying over another ***** floyd puts on the map by spanking that ass-----get ready for a lot of tears----i can't ****ing wait-----

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                  Just like The Pretender, why is he taking back what he agreed to.

Think about it, The Pretender has a history of renenging out of agreements and contracts.

First, it was his contracted weight with Juanita.

Then, its with the 50-50 purse split, lmao
                  floyds never signed a contact and reneged..your thinking of david haye..

Comment

thread started an uneducated moron..name calling like a 10 year old

Comment

Working...
                    X