No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather owes me $60

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wet Bandit View Post
    I fell for it again. I purchased and witnessed another boring Floyd Mayweather fight. I knew this fight was going to be bull**** since it was first announced, but that damn 24/7 got me hyped. Marquez's training and him saying he was willing to die in the ring got my juices flowing. I was looking forward to a great fight between two masters. What I got was a sparring session between a small slow guy and a big fast guy. The size difference was ridiculous. Even with those physical advantagous Mayweather couldn't KO Marquez let alone really hurt him. I should have stuck with my original instinct and sat this fight out. All my focus will now turn to Nov. 14th because I know that Pac and Cotto will bring the noise. When we see how great that fight is we will all realize that we got hoodwinked last Saturday. Big ups to Cotto for always taking on all comers and a super big ups for Manny Pacquiao for being the most exciting fighter in the sport of boxing. The man has balls the size of the Philipines.
    Did you fell for his line,"I will seek and destroy", again LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Bandit View Post
      I fell for it again. I purchased and witnessed another boring Floyd Mayweather fight. I knew this fight was going to be bull**** since it was first announced, but that damn 24/7 got me hyped. Marquez's training and him saying he was willing to die in the ring got my juices flowing. I was looking forward to a great fight between two masters. What I got was a sparring session between a small slow guy and a big fast guy. The size difference was ridiculous. Even with those physical advantagous Mayweather couldn't KO Marquez let alone really hurt him. I should have stuck with my original instinct and sat this fight out. All my focus will now turn to Nov. 14th because I know that Pac and Cotto will bring the noise. When we see how great that fight is we will all realize that we got hoodwinked last Saturday. Big ups to Cotto for always taking on all comers and a super big ups for Manny Pacquiao for being the most exciting fighter in the sport of boxing. The man has balls the size of the Philipines.
      A few people got scammed by that fight. But not too many.

Apparently it's obvious to most people that the fight is a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        You and hitler

Comment

Working...
        X