Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don King offers 100M to Vitaliy and Wlad for facing each other in the ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alishuffle View Post
    i'd fight my grandma for 50 million
    I'd fight your grandma for £50.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
      It is totally a PR thing, especially if it was 100 Million each, because King wouldn't make money on that if it actually did happen.

It would be huge overseas, but only somewhat here, and 200 mill out to the fighters would be an insane amount of money - and a loss for the promoter...

....Neils, I think it could be huge here as well. Even non boxing people would be interested in the story. It's Romulus versus Remus. It's the brothers versus each other in the civil war. It's unprecedented and it could be absolutely huge if played the right way. I always said they would never do it and I always said I would never want to see it, but now I'm changing my mind a bit. It would be the most intriguing heavyweight fight in a long long time. The talk show circuits would go nuts with this one. One of them needs to grab the WBA beforehand and then it really is something to behold. Maybe the planned this all along and have been taking us for a ride by saying it would never happen.

Comment

I hope they do it, throw the fight, and donate all the money to charity or something.

Brothers shouldnt fight in the ring though.

Comment

Originally posted by alishuffle View Post
          i'd fight my grandma for 50 million
          LMAO, I'd knock my Grandma the **** out for $50 million lol.

Comment

Working...
          X