No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2 > *

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2 > *

Yeah, so what ps3 owners got this game? or atleast played the non-demo version.

Single player is awesome, the only competition this game will have is MW2.

****ing amazing, didn't play the first but from what i hear it completely ****s all over the first one.

Comment

God of War III will be better, visually and gameplay wise. Splinter Cell still looks amazing so far from what i have seen. These are my top 3 picks so far for potential game of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        God of War III will be better, visually and gameplay wise. Splinter Cell still looks amazing so far from what i have seen. These are my top 3 picks so far for potential game of the year.
        GOW is coming out next year as in Splinter Cell....

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Yeah, so what ps3 owners got this game? or atleast played the non-demo version.

Single player is awesome, the only competition this game will have is MW2.
          got it.. love it, im on chapter 15 i believe... the game is GORGEOUS! i got the first one when it came out and loved it too, this one only builds on it.

it truly is like playing a movie... the vibrant colors, the visuals the textures etc... the ebb and flow of the story.

the only thing im not a fan of is the controls of a TPS, never was big on that... but it is what it is...

the MP isnt great IMO, but i didnt expect it to be, for MP i will def get COD:MW2... for i solely bought this for the SP and it is performing even better than expected

Comment

Fantastic game. I'm going to play through Single-player a few times before I try online Multiplayer which I've heard is immense.

Comment

Completed it yesterday on normal, enjoyed every minute (apart from when i died).

Comment

I went and played multiplayer to get the 2 trophies needed, otherwise.. i don't really plan on playing it much. Kinda weak. But i got Uncharted 2 for the single player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  GOW is coming out next year as in Splinter Cell....
                  Damn.......

Comment

I played the demo. It's awesome, but the day I was going to buy it, my PS3 got the yellow light. It's fried.

Comment

Working...
                    X