Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet he still reads my posts

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      My dude, I'm not bragging. Do you realize the threads I've made since I've been here? Do you honestly think that a dude who makes threads about his girls huge dildo cares what some guys on the internet he'll never meet think about him?

I'm just trying to have a discussion about something that I can't make sense of.

I lie a lot in real life, my threads are a place where I don't have to lie and I can be me. The internet is like my diary.

What's the advantage of anonymity if you're just going to lie.

Comment

• Lies in real life.

Honest on online message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?
            I wonder if this is one of the "hundreds" of fights ElBossHogg has gotten into. He may have lost but he showed heart. The fight doesn't start until 12:00, but feel free to enjoy the witty banter in its entirety. Its pretty similar to your average argument on boxingscene:

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I wonder if this is one of the "hundreds" of fights ElBossHogg has gotten into. He may have lost but he showed heart. The fight doesn't start until 12:00, but feel free to enjoy the witty banter in its entirety. Its pretty similar to your average argument on boxingscene:

I imagine about 50% of the "fistfights" that our little site produces end up like this, dude got the double knockdown and was acting like he was tough with that laugh and stuff..

Dude on the bike probably didn't go 100% by the books following him and stuff but that lil potbelly mexican guy deserved that L.

Plus at like his girlfriend/sister with him in the car trying to act like the guy filming was the cause of it all... Hate stupid *****es like that. Probably egging dude on in the car, and then acting like he got like jumped or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

"If we were in my country, you wouldn't even be breathing."

then tries to start another fight while they're waiting for the cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  "If we were in my country, you wouldn't even be breathing."

then tries to start another fight while they're waiting for the cops.
                  LOL "you're the one acting like a little *****, I didn't even hit you once"

"I know" lolololol... That dude ain't even from Mexico, that's some suburban little cholo acting like he's from MX.

Comment

• that guy definitely posts here.

I didn't watch the whole thing. At which point did he call him a cuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      that guy definitely posts here.

I didn't watch the whole thing. At which point did he call him a cuck?
                      Didn't happen unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X