No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley "Manny is going to come forward he always does the same things"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Manny will win...plus its Arum best interest to Cash Manny out on another star.
    Who is getting the highest paydays at TR besides Pac? Who does Arum want to face Cotto, Canelo, Crawford? Who is trying to be a full-time politician?

It's not hard to figure out who Arum really wants to carry the torch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I know they are vastly different, but i'm pointing out an example of a fighter knowing exactly what another fighter does but still falls for it. It probably happens often, a fighter prepares for his opponent and sees him doing the 'same moves every time' and prepares for it, but still gets caught with the certain sequence. It's just funny when a fighter actually points it out pre-fight, but come fight night they have no answer for it. Or rather the answer they thought would solve this, is wrong.
      People don't foresee muscles tearing.....he didn't even use it as an excuse after the fight but Diaz threatened to stop the fight and Bradley refused. If I can find the video I'll post it. It's of Bradley discussing the injury and he talks about how he had to have an entire segment of his calf muscle removed in surgery and as a result, he now has a big indention on the back of his leg were muscle is missing. He isn't making it up, stuff got real and he took his loss like a man, didn't even want to bring it up after the fight.

Telling you, things are going to be different this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        You don't think hes a smarter boxer with atlas?
        Hell no, he's not a thinking fighter. He can think he is but once he goes in there everything will get thrown out the window. Bad time to change trainers he's at the end of his career already slurring his speech n what not. Fighters study that Marquez fight and think they can land that same crushing right hand too, good luck with that, mayweather tried to time him coming in all night too with the right and couldn't do it. Pascal was better off being his wild self in there but Roach had him trying to pick his shots and not get sloppy. Same thing is gonna happen to Timmy except he's going to go out on his shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
          Hell no, he's not a thinking fighter. He can think he is but once he goes in there everything will get thrown out the window. Bad time to change trainers he's at the end of his career already slurring his speech n what not. Fighters study that Marquez fight and think they can land that same crushing right hand too, good luck with that, mayweather tried to time him coming in all night too with the right and couldn't do it. Pascal was better off being his wild self in there but Roach had him trying to pick his shots and not get sloppy. Same thing is gonna happen to Timmy except he's going to go out on his shield.
          I hope Tim goes in there recklessly. Because he can't outbox Manny

Comment

Did you watch Bradley vs Brandon Rios? Bradley fought technician, I mean Atlas's influence was obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              People don't foresee muscles tearing.....he didn't even use it as an excuse after the fight but Diaz threatened to stop the fight and Bradley refused. If I can find the video I'll post it. It's of Bradley discussing the injury and he talks about how he had to have an entire segment of his calf muscle removed in surgery and as a result, he now has a big indention on the back of his leg were muscle is missing. He isn't making it up, stuff got real and he took his loss like a man, didn't even want to bring it up after the fight.

Telling you, things are going to be different this time around.
              If things are different it will be because of Pacquiao aging imo.

Comment

Working...
              X