Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Don't Need Golovkin To Write My Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Supposed to bother Me. I'm Rich *****!

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    GGG ever man's up and fight Ward!!!! BEST 401K EVER! Reason why he's scared and hiding out at 160. He can EASILY make 168. Both to this day can make 168. GGG will say 168 but mean 164 and then end at 160.
    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Lame ass alt
    Really, being called names on a forum, I think that may just rock my world.

Lol! I just beat the New Halo while running circles around Wards entire fan base.

But, but, but, dude called me an alt.

Maybe I should slit my wrist now.

Come on clown.

Fallacy much.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      lets try this........

HBO PPV = Froch, Chavez

closed circuit PPV = Ward

see why there would be different terms?
      damn you are trying really hard. A Ward-GGG ppv wouldnt be just closed circuit

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He is legit. Who said he wasn't? He's a champion and the best in his division IMO. But his resume is mediocre in comparison to elite fighters. And it's **** compared to Ward's. Move on.
        If GGG is fighting Garbage, then Ward is fighting dust.

Ward is pulling Unranked fighter up to SMW.

Hell, Ward is aiming so damn low on the scale the Nevada Commission had a hard time even approving the match.

They almost turned down a second fighter.

That's how low Ward is aiming right now.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        "Mediocre"??? You just put down mediocre. GGG resume is pure BS! Carp!1 Crapiest, crap, on crap. And everytime he's sooo close to fighting a real fighter he backs out or adds sht to the demands.
        Ward resume is so great, then why the **** is he aiming so ****ing low right now.

I'm mean, getting ready for Kovalev by fighting Unranked SMW. Damn good show. Must be a comedy.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        damn you are trying really hard. A Ward-GGG ppv wouldnt be just closed circuit
        Most people would wonder why GGG is fighting a guy who just fought an Unranked bum.

Braveheart doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          If GGG is fighting Garbage, then Ward is fighting dust.

Ward is pulling Unranked fighter up to SMW.

Hell, Ward is aiming so damn low on the scale the Nevada Commission had a hard time even approving the match.

They almost turned down a second fighter.

That's how low Ward is aiming right now.

Ward resume is so great, then why the **** is he aiming so ****ing low right now.

I'm mean, getting ready for Kovalev by fighting Unranked SMW. Damn good show. Must be a comedy.

Most people would wonder why GGG is fighting a guy who just fought an Unranked bum.

Braveheart doe!
          are you gonna do that resume comparison with IMDAZED or no??? That was pages ago he reminded you twice and you still ignore it.

I will ignore you from now on until you do that comparison with him

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
            Wasn't Jennings Cotto's first fight after Margarito I?
            Originally posted by nielon View Post
            ^^^ Look at this ******ed poster!!

Michael Jennings was the FIRST fight AFTER his LOSS to MargaCheato/Plasterito!! Dumb Azz!! You dont know Zhittt about boxing.....

Yea from 400k to 100k. SMH!!! What a star!

I don't even like debating too much about PPVs to be honest. But I have to laugh at some fans that go crazy over that shit.
            Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 11-02-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              are you gonna do that resume comparison with IMDAZED or no??? That was pages ago he reminded you twice and you still ignore it.

I will ignore you from now on until you do that comparison with him
              I already answered him. No I'm not, and I said why. It's pointless. I already been through this charade with you Ward fans.

Here's how it will go, I'll name Wards best wins. (Point out recently all Ward is interested in fighting a MW or dragging up SMW) (Ward himself hasn't fought SMW since 2013)

I'll name GGG's best wins.

He'll praise Ward has the second coming of Jesus.

And Discredit anyone and everyone GGG has fought.

Then I'll point out that the only good fighters GGG has one division above and below him, everyone of them GGG beats.

And after each one, they instantly becomes garbage.

Blah, blah, blah.

Sound about right.

I'll point out the Boxing experts are giving GGG props because they know the likes of Canelo, Cotto, Quillin, want nothing to do with him.

GGG has had a hell of a time getting the Quality MW to fight him.

He wants to unify the belt so it's much harder to duck him.

You guys will bring up Ward again.

I'll point out Ward is a LHW, hasn't fought SMW since Nov. 2013.

Then I'll point out I think before its all said and done, I think GGG versus Ward is logical, but GGG is a MW. He has work to do.

He'll get all butt hurt and make some weird claim up and we'll start over.

I'll point out GGG gave Ward multiple chances, he doesn't have to drop his plans now Ward suddenly deems it ok to fight.

and you are welcome to ignore me all you want. I think I'll be ok. Cotto has been trying to ignore quality MW fights for awhile now

Why would his fans be any different.
              Cotto and Canelo fans love to hide behind Ward, as if these situations are even remotely similar.
              Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 11-02-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Damn, the diva stays ducking. Put ya pink skirt on and get me a beer woman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  you admit cotto is too small, therefore a catchweight makes sense right?
                  If Cotto was the 154 champ, then yes, a catchweight would be appropriate. But he isnt. He is the middleweight champion of the world.

Isnt it time he started acting like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    If Cotto was the 154 champ, then yes, a catchweight would be appropriate. But he isnt. He is the middleweight champion of the world.

Isnt it time he started acting like it?
                    My single biggest issue with the CW is say Canelo or Cotto just land a lucky punch.

Now not only does one of them have 1 MW belt without fight at 160, now they damn near Unified the entire MW division.

It word be a damn disgrace.

The storied MW division doesn't need to be tainted because two Divas think they don't have to play by the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Again, you're lying. As soon as Ward won his contract dispute he accepted GGG's challenge (a challenge GGG thought he was safe making because Ward was sidelined) but this was only a couple months later and was ready now. Golovkin booked Lemieux a month later. Ward's people sent a contract saying they could still fight Lemieux, but book Ward for the Spring. GGG turned it down in record time. Now Ward is going up another weight class, something GGG DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO. And, you want to criticize that, and pretend that adapting to a new weight class before fighting Kovalev in 2016 has anything to do with what was being negotiated with golovkin. You should be embarrassed with yourself for putting together such shoddy arguments.
                      first off, Ward didnt "win" his contract dispute. Dan Goossen died, and Roc wrote a check.

secondly, Wards so-called "offer" that required GGG to abandon the chance to fight the Cotto-Canelo winner, and fight Ward sometime next year at a 50-50 split was a non-starter. What kind of nimrod would even entertain an offer like that?? Well, maybe you might.........
                      Last edited by OnePunch; 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X